Chapter 1 (unedited)

“The real test of friendship is can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?”
– Eugene Kennedy

“Babe! Georgia's parents are throwing a party for her nineteenth birthday next weekend. They say it will be crazy, you don't want to miss it." Fiona said, beaming from ear to ear. "I'm afraid I want to miss it." I replied "Georgia and I don't get along, and you of all people should know that I have plenty of readings to do to improve my grades this term, I shouldn't go partying when I should be reading." I continued. "You should leave whatever feelings you have for each other behind. Besides, her parents are hosting it, and you have all the time in the world to read as much as you want before our exams come up." She said, in a bid to convince me. "I'll think about it" I said, unconvinced. "I want an answer right now." She said, looking at me with her irresistible puppy-dog eyes. I sighed. "Okay." "Yaay!" She jumped at me and hugged me happily.

"I'm hungry" I cried. "Let's order pizza?" She asked. "No, not pizza, let's make pasta" "Yesssssss!!!" she jumped. "Oh my God, you're such a foodie." I laughed at her. "No! Shut up."She said and smacked my arm playfully.

We sat at the table to have lunch. "Did I tell you Anderson asked me out?" Fiona asked, breaking the silence in the room. "Oh! My God, did he?" I asked "Yes, he did." She replied. "Awwww, that's great, I'm happy for you." I said and hugged her. "I look forward to the date, God knows how long I've been crushing on him." "I also know, duh." I replied playfully "So how did it happen? I want to get the full gist, please" I said, waving my hands in the air dramatically. "Blah" She said with a roll of her eyes.

"So, I was checking my newsfeed on Instagram yesterday, and I saw a picture of him. I couldn't stop drooling over him, he's hot! I had to comment, I couldn't stop myself." "He sent me a direct message, and one thing led to the other." "Oh No! Fucking Stalker!" I said, laughing "You have no idea" She retorted. "No, I don't, tell me about it" "Arrrggghhh! You're such a bitch" She said with mock frustration "I thought you knew that before" I answered.

The look on her face was priceless, and I laughed my heart out. She lunged for me, and we fell on each other, laughing and playing like four year olds.

A/N: Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment *winks* ... Xoxo!