Remus winced. He had a feeling that Sirius was wrong. He was a dramatic person as it is, and he prayed to god he didn't do anything stupid. He realized he hadn't spoken for long and you were looking at him. He nodded fervently.

"They have just gone for a quick stroll. You wait here, I'll just come back." Remus said hurrying off to the balcony. He called James. Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.

"Hello?" James voice called.

"James it was all a big misunderstanding. (Y/n) is not seeing anyone. Tell Sirius he got things wrong." Remus clenched his eyes shut, hearing Sirius cooing to someone in the background.

"What? We are still at the bar, I can't hear you properly."

"James, she was working on a lingerie ad with her co-worker. She isn't seeing anyone." Remus whisper-yelled.

"Is that James?" you asked smiling, popping behind Remus.

"Let me tell him to come back. Gimme!" you said taking the phone from Remus.

"Heyyy James you need to..." you froze, hearing kissing sounds in the background. Sirius. Oh Sirius. You heard a girl's giggles in the background and your head thumped. You gulped, unable to pay attention to James voice calling out to you. You wordlessly gave Remus his phone back. Remus looked at you with a pitiful expression, which made you feel worse. So he didn't like you after all. You felt all energy leave your body and you muttered, 'I'll see you later", giving Remus a small smile, leaving the apartment.

As you closed your apartment door you felt your heartbeat quicken. You stomach churned as the girl's moans and Sirius's laugh rang in your ears over and over again. It felt like your lungs were contracting as you found difficult to breathe. You scrambled to get your phone and called bunny, falling on your bed with a thump.

"Heyo there, (Y/n)" bunny's voice rang and you sniffed not able to find words to say.

"Fangs?" he whispered. "Are you there? Fangs what happened?"

"He's seeing someone, bunny. He's seeing someone." You whispered and apparently it was all that was needed for you to breakdown. You cried, tears flowing down your face unable to contain yourself. You heard bunny suck in a breath.

"Fangs, don't cry, please don't cry. I hate hearing you cry."

You gulped as tears did not seem to stop.

"I feel so stupid, so so stupid. You were right. I needed to be cautious."

"Stop blaming yourself. He led you on. He's the ass-hole."

"It hurts bunny, it hurts so much."

"I am sorry."

Bunny and you talked for about an hour. He tried to divert your mind to other things. But somehow, you couldn't find yourself interested. When the call ended, you felt empty. Something inside felt hollow. You forgot about your achievement that day, it somehow couldn't bring a smile to your face. You dragged your feet towards a worn out box. You took out the brushes, paint and a blank canvas. You fixed it on the stand, sitting on a chair in front of it. And you slowly started to paint the man who broke your heart.

***

Sirius woke up with a grunt. His head banged and he slowly sat up. He pressed his forehead trying to remember the last day's events. He went to the bathroom, washing his face. Coming out, he saw as Remus's and James's eyes follow him. He tried to ignore them, pouring himself a huge cup of coffee. He looked at his friends who were still watching him.

"Alright, spit." He said looking at them both and Remus gulped. Sirius frowned.

"How much do you remember?" James asked.