"Shush"

Quick note you are the same age as duck and btw this isn't sexual at all because that's wrong for little kids and little kids don't even know what sexuality is so ya and btw if your a male then your a female in this book because I'm not trying to be wrong or anything but I don't think you could know what your sexuality is at that age so if your getting offended I'm sorry i actual am ok with bisexuals and gays, lesbians you know what I mean anyways let's get started.

(You were found by a man named lee he was with a group and had a girl like you named Clementine he found you hurt and the group let you in they asked you how you survived that long and you said you were with your mom and dad but they decided you were dragging them down so they threw you in the woods and you stumbled upon lee hunting so he brought you in you met everyone there and They seemed nice you didn't really like the Lilly girl and the gray hair guy since they wanted to throw you out because they already didnt have enough food for them but a guy named Kenny with a boy your age named duck for some reason well at least that's what you heard them call him they stood up for you including lee and Clementine so that's how you stayed with them)

(Lee comes up to you) "How are you doing sweet pea?" (He asks in a kind voice)
"I'm just thinking that's all"
"YA AND IM TELLING HER ABOUT DISCO BROCCOLI!" (Duck says excitedly)
"That's cool duck" (lee says with a gentle smile)
(He leaves as duck continues to talk to you as you just look at him dreamily)
(For some reason you thought he was some what funny,cute,and charming you didn't know what this feeling towards him was)
" Y/N! I NEED TO TALK TO YA!" (Kenny shouts nearly making you fall out your chair) "OK!" (You reply back as you go over to him)
"Hmmm?"
"Hey kiddo there's something I need to speak to you about" (he looks at you with a Pleasant smile you never seen before)
"Ok?"
"Do you like my boy?"
"Yes he's nice why wouldn't I?"
"No I mean (he whispers) do you like him more then well..."
"Is everything ok Kenny sir?" (You say politely)
"Yes kiddo but I mean have you had a weird feeling when you look at ducky boy?"
"Ya... It's a weird feeling I don't know what it is"
"Well its normal kiddo it means you have a crush on him and you like him more than a friend"
"Like a best friend?"
"No...I can't really explain it to you"
"You know what forget about what I told you kiddo" (he pats you on the head)
"ok"(you go back and sit by duck as he talks to you again but his words are invisible to you you can't even hear him with all the thoughts in your head)
(What could he possibly mean by that?) (you ask yourself)

(The sun starts to set as everyone gets ready for sleep but you decide to watch the sunset that was one of your favorite things to do when everything was normal)
"Y/N GUESS WHAT!!" (You jump up)
"DUCK!" (He startles you)
(He sits by you and starts talking again but you can't handle this anymore you need him to be quiet just for a little bit so you decide you could only do that one way) "Duck"
(He continues to talk and looks at you)
(That's it your done you look at him and kiss his lips gently and kiss his cheek aswell as he immediately shuts up and freezes as pink covers his whole face)
😳
"Thank you Duck" ☺️
(You watch the sunset as his hand is on the chair as you place yours on top of his and you watch it together as duck sits there frozen and silent the whole time)

(The end for now i hope you enjoyed my first book!)