♥︎003♥︎

When Olivia got home she just ate a grilled cheese and then took a shower and she got dressed into a white cropped tank top and jeans and did her hair. She would normally not wear this because she is extremely insecure but tonight she felt like wearing that.Then she did her makeup simple.

(This was her hair)

 And this is what she was wearing

Fuckshit Pov- As we arrived at the address the house was huge definitely not what i was expecting

Fuckshit Pov- As we arrived at the address the house was huge definitely not what i was expecting . We all walked out of the car and then rang the bell and waited for Olivia to arrive then she finally arrived she looked amazing (Damn!) I say (hey boo you look amazing) I say (thanks!she says blushing hard she was so cute when she blushed (alright love birds lets go now!) Ruben says as everyone laughs except for me and Olivia of course.

Olivia's pov- we got in the car and then it was silence until Fuckshit breaks the silence by saying (Damn baby girl I didn't know you were rich!) he said as I smiled omg he called me baby girl he's so cute (yes she really is) Fourth grade said we rarely hear him talk (since when can you talk now) i say laughing (it's the first time i hear you talk) i knew he got mad witch that was what i was trying to do. A little bit after that we arrived at the party I could hear the loud music coming from inside i was covering my stomach (hey are you okay) Ray asked me (yeah i'm just not used to wearing this type a stuff) (don't worry u look beautiful no matter what) (awwe thanks Ray!) he was like a big brother to me then we opened the doors of the house then we walked in.