Prologue

In todays Generation Music makes people happy.

Do you idolize someone?

How is it feel to be the fan of that person or group?

Especially when you know how much they love their fans.

Artist is not just people who give life inside of the stadium but artists save lives in so many ways.

We love to see them on TV or on stage performing for us, having fun with us, and make so many beautiful memories with us.

Do you see the end?.

Not in the concert.

Not in the interviews.

Not in the music video.

Not in fan sign.

But a painful end.

End that we need to let them go.

Hearing painful story can't make you sleep in a night.

But being part of the painful story can make you cry every night and day with the rest of your life.

People came and leave.

But the memories of them stayed.

You can't say that the memories of the person who broke your heart is already gone or you can't remember anything.

You act and say those word because you already move on.

But You don't really forget any memories, they just hiding inside of your heart.

The best part of being a fan is not just when you get crazy, Attending concert, buying merchandise or making your storage full by saving many photos videos music, and more.

But it is all about finding yourself, your purpose without depending to anyone else.
To enjoy your life.
Self love.
Find new friends.
New experiences.
Value good things.
And True happiness.

But the sadness part of being a fan is not about they don't won any awards, no album or if there single status turn into relationship.

But the sadness part is being lost and get Hurt buy seeing them criticized by other people
And seeing them in pain situation but you can't do anything about it.

Most of all.
When they finally end their career without a chance to meet them.
And seeing them being happy with a woman that more than you.

Yeah. That's hurt.

But we need to accept it because we are their fans and are main job was to support what ever makes makes them happy.

But One of the greatest Job I ever done was to be a fan of a group who love to spread kindness.
who always shows hope.
who teach the generation to be true without hurting anyone.
To be good all the time even people treat you bad.
To be positive on bad days.
To find light on the darkness.

And to gave love without forgetting yourself.

Yes this is what I learned as a die hard fan and I never regret it.