━ Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN : PART ONE
WHERE THE HATRED GROWS

IF THERE WAS ON WORD THAT DESCRIBED THE LOOK IN ARO VOLTURI'S EYES WHEN THE MET SILAS COMBRE'S INTIMIDATING FORM IT WOULD BE FEAR

IF THERE WAS ON WORD THAT DESCRIBED THE LOOK IN ARO VOLTURI'S EYES WHEN THE MET SILAS COMBRE'S INTIMIDATING FORM IT WOULD BE FEAR. Bone-chilling fear that made Silas smirk as the rest of his coven pulled down there hoods.

"Silas." Marcus spoke, giving him a nod of respect, and he returned it before settling his cold gaze back onto the raven-haired vampire.

"Aro, you and I both know that Renesmee is not a threat." The older vampire's voice was loud and full of authority. "You're just itching for a fight."

"Silas, yo-you must understand-" But Aro was cut off by Cecilia, her glare so fierce the devil would cower under it.

"Enough Aro, it's over."

Silas could tell he wanted to argue, wanted to object. But before he could two new feet entered the field, along with another pair.

"Alice Cullen has found proof that young Renesmee will not be a threat to our kind." Cecelia added as she stepped aside allowing the seer to step through.

"You can't just-" Once again Cecilia spoke over the blonde Volturi leader, a sneer covering her face.

"Actually Caius you'll find that I can. Me and my brother are older than you, and it was he who started the Volturi so if anyone is running this trial its Silas." She then growled. "So shut up and stop whining.

"Alice." Silas called out rubbing his chin in thought. "It is your turn to speak."

The seer nodded before turning to face the Volturi, Jasper coming to a stop beside Tiana who gave him a wild smirk.

"I’ve been searching for witnesses of my own, among the Tekona tribes of Brazil." Alice started, and when Caius went to object Cecilia but him off with a feral hiss.

"What are your names?" Peter asked, head tilted to the side as he placed a hand Alice's shoulder silently telling her that she was no longer needed and the pixie-like vampire bowed slightly before flitting over to her mate.

"My name is Nahuel, I am half-human, half-vampire, like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal." Nahuel spoke, keeping his gaze on the Volturi while Silas's eyes widen in recognition.

"Gods you have grown, the last time I saw you you were a baby." Silas muttered and the hybrid nodded to him.

"How old are you?" Bella asked and Nahuel turned to her.

"A hundred and fifty years." He answered with a nod before looking back to the front.

"At what age did you stop growing?" Tiana asked tilting her head curiously.

"I became full-grown seven years after my birth." He then added. "I’ve not changed since then."

"And your diet?" Cecilia questioned with a raised brow, though she smirked ever so slightly.

"Blood and human food, I can survive on either." Nahuel shrugged.

"These children are much like us." Marcus breathed out, sharing a smile with his younger brother.

When Caius opened his mouth to speak, Cecilia shot an ice spike at him, barely missing his arm as she glared. "You say one more word Caius Volturi, and the next one will be at your head."

Silas smirked as he watched the blonde king back down. He met Edward's eye and gave him a nod to which the mind reader returned with a grateful smile.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Aro spoke turning to face the Volturi.

"No, but there is something else we need to discuss Aro." Silas spoke up, shrugging the hooded cloak of his back. "I would like for you to release Jane from your hold and allow her to live with me."

━━━

Oh boy, the next chapter is going to be intense.

Now keep in mind, Silas and Jane will have a love-hate relationship and it will forever be like that.

Also, the next chapter won't be out until tomorrow.

And after Part One of this book is done, I will start on 'Battle Scars', though the updates between the two books will be chaotic, I will make it work.

Until tomorrow.