Yea I get it

Diddy

See that's why you're my go to nigga come on let me treat you to a bottle of Gin

____________________________________

Toni

Hello

Janet

Hey Tone where you at?

Toni

Ummmm I have an appointment today

Janet

Ohhh look I just came back in town so how bout we go out to a party or something.

Toni

Umm okay I'll try to make it but I might be a little late

Janet

Alright that's cool

Toni

Yea bye

Janet

Bye bye

I hung up the phone and walked to this apartment. It said 56B. I looked at my card and I realized that I was at the right apartment. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. When my knocks were finally answered a lady appeared at the door. She was about my height Darkskinned long wavy hair tied up into a bun and piercing all around her left ear. She also had a beauty mark on the left side of her face as well. She greeted me and invited me inside.

As I looked around her house I saw pictures mounted all over the walls and wine bottles on the selves. I thought to myself "I hope this lady isn't an alcoholic". Then she walked me into the kitchen and all I saw were tools all on the table. I must admit I was nervous because the tools didn't look very clean. She started washing off the tools and lit her a cigarette.

Shonda

You smoke?

I shook my head at her as she continued to ask me questions.

Shonda

What makes you want to go through with this? 

Toni

I don't know my boyfriend just died and I  was depressed and I still am but I don't need a baby in my life right now. I'm just feel like I'm not fit to be a mother.

Shonda

Ha but you are aware of what an abortion is right? 

Toni

Yess Yess I am

Shonda

Ahhh

Toni

Ummm I hope you don't mind asking but how long have you been doing this? 

Shonda

Hmm let me think. I have been doing this since my first pregnancy.

Toni

First?

Shonda

See I have been pregnant several times and I felt like how you feel right now and I must admit I did feel guilty but I got over it because I realized it was worth it. See you're young you have a whole life ahead of you. You don't need a baby getting in the way of your success.