Chpater 5 where is she

Jason
"Yes yes yes!" I hear someone shout from downstairs I think it was Luke but Amber is gonna turn sixteen soon just one more year.Amber and I haven't talked in a while I miss her so much because she gone to boarding school and I just can't wait to see here again so I get up and I go in the shower just feeling the warm water drip down my skin feels great I mean who doesn't like a hot bath so get out get dressed in a blue striped vest and ripped jeans and I head down stairs "morning bro "Luke yells from the couch "or should I say alpha " he said laughing "haha very funny "I said back I looked around the kitchen for my mum but she wasn't hear"hey ah Luke where's my mum?" I ask confused" oh yeah right about that I'm sorry"Luke said sadly"luke what's wrong Luke tell me tell me where is she" I yelled slowly crying"she as taken" he said lowly"what!by wh-who took her?"i said while i slowly started to cry "I'm sorry Jason the rogues killed her"he said while looking down at the floor"when did they take her?"i said slowly trying to calm down"they took her while you went to sleep." He said slowly"how on earth do they think they can take my mother" I shouted "listen Luke we need to send pack guards out looking for her ok" I said "yes alpha "he said back "she probably is still alive maybe she is held captive" Luke said"these rouges destroy everything" I yelled then Amber walks through the door "hey guys I'm back" she says she looks at me confused "Jason what's wrong?" She asks I look up at her and there are tears coming down my face she walks to me and pulls me into a hug I start crying I went to my room I didn't come out until the next day.