"He looks sexier when he dances! God!"

One of the fangirl squealed in high pitch that awakened Nile's ear in fusion like a wild rabbit. She cocked her head to the side. Her eyes were burning like sandal wood as her hands balled in fists. The bitch that she cursed inside her head already ninth times in a row, was wearing a revealing top with a horribly short denim shorts which was mostly ripped over the upper thigh area. She tried to hold back herself not to make any scene here not when she had to manage herself to make it happen to be here just to watch her ex's performance.

But jealousy is her thang, only her. Isn't it?

She took a step back carefully not to get caught by any of the chicks. She slowly extended her right hand up to the right direction past the middle girl and stopped by the victim's right shoulder and held still for a while, waiting for the perfect shot.

Pinched!

Nile pinched sharply on her bare shoulder. The prey winced painfully from the core of her heart by the unexpected and unknown attack. Nile quickly jumped back to her earlier place taking advantage of the shady ambient, escaping multiple pairs of searching eyes. She smirked satisfyingly under the mask.

The host had already announced his name before she came. But it was fortunate that the performance hadn't been started yet. Suddenly, all the noises fading in the air just when the ruby curtain began to fall. As the spotlight sneaking out the curtain creak, Nile's heart dug straight to the deep, her pupils widely expanded at the living norm appeared. The very familiar figure showed up on the stage along with the familiar music.

🍂

"Why this song?" I asked him curiously holding the CD disk between the clasp of my hand. Just Dance, this song was his most favorite one and which I never seen him dancing over this till now. He always told me that he saved it for the final day.

He wrapped his lips together as if he was organizing the words with more spices before announcing it. And I grew more curious as I saw him sitting on the floor. He looked into my eyes as his lips started moving.

"This song describes me." He answered simply with a deep note but I couldn't figure out what he meant. Nevertheless, my puzzled reaction was enough for him to understand which he giggled at first then continued.

"You heard the lyrics right? Then of course you heard the significant questions through it. Where did you come from? Why do you dance?" He breathed out a small smile and went on.

"Well, this song have my answers as well."

"And, what are they?" I asked eagerly.

"I came from the street and I dance because, it relaxes my anxiety and it feels so right. And I enjoy each steps while dancing." He explained resolutely while I was captivated listening to his wonder of explanations.

I was indeed captivated but there was a flicker of envy that conjured up in my subconscious mind.

"So, technically you only, well, love your dance? Not anything else?" I tilted my head to the right as I smirked at him through my crooked brows. Reading my snickered retort he tugged his tongue inside the cheek and rubbed his nose purposely. I didn't get to realize his method of sly silence which doubled up my curiosity.