Calum

It was a rather cold night, you and Calum, Ash, and Luke were all sitting in the living room at your flat. "Im booored," you say, falling from your sitting position to lay on your back. "Me too," Ashton chirps, smiling and showing his dimples. "Movie?" Luke says while playing with his lipring. "okay" Calum gets up and goes to the cabinet where you keep all your movies. "What kind of movie are we gonna watch?" Calum opens the Cabinet. "Mean Girls!" you and Luke yell, and start chanting like little kids, "Mean Girls, Mean Girls, Mean Gir-" "Okay Okay Okay, Mean Girls. Ash is that fine with you?" you and Luke stare at Ash and pout. Ash giggles, "Mean Girls it is." You and Luke high five and jump around, ashton giggling and joining in. "GUUUYS!" Calum yells and we immediately shut up, then laugh again. "Y/n, im going to get Michael, he said hes free now. Can you set up the movie?" you nod and say "yup, dont take too long!" and lightly kiss him before he leaves. you get a slight 'awe' from Ash and Luke. "Bye Babe!" you hear Calum yell as he grabs his coat and slips out the door. You smile to yourself, then look at the two boys. "Ill start setting it up. Ash do you wanna get some snacks and Luke... Uh you cam just stand there and be annoying or help ashton." Luke acts offended, then laughs. "Ill help ash, he might get lost." Ash giggles and playfully slaps Luke on the back.

1 hour later

"Wheres Calum?" You ask, sipping at the orange juice ashton brought you. "Hes taking forever," Ash replied. "Should i call him?" you ask. "Yeah probably, the poor idiot probably got lost. its dark out." You giggle and leave the room, noticing that luke fell asleep. "Awe sleepyhead, Ill be back." Ash nods and looks at luke.

You dial Calums number and wait for it to ring through. Someone answers at the 4 th ring. "Hello? Y/N Y/L/N?" you furrow your eyebrows. "Yes?" "Calum Hood and Michael Clifford. Im assuming you know them, correct?" your eyes widen. "Um, Yes.." "They got hit on the drivers side by a swerving truck. Michael is okay, just some bruises and a broken arm. But Calum is in horrible condition and doesn't have long, we need you here as soon as possible." you quickly mutter "im leaving now." then hang up and scream running towards the living room. "CALUMMICHAELCARACCIDENTHOSPITALWENEEDTOLEAVENOW!!" You yell at Ashton and Luke, Causing them to wake up. Ash stands up and holds your shoulders, trying to calm you down. "Slow down, y/n. Whats happening?" "Cal and Mikey. Car accident. Hospital. dont have long we need to leave now." Ash and Luke exchange glances and run to get their coats. you follow and then run out and hop into the car. Ash is driving.

----at the hospital---
you and the boys are stopped by a nurse at the front desk. "Y/n y/l/n? Follow me. You two cam come along, close friends?" the boys nod. You're in shock. you cant even focus on what the Nurse is saying. you arrive at the hospital room and look for Cal. "hes back here" Luke points out. Cal is hooked up to many wires and tubes. his face is pale and his lips are dry. his eyes are closed and his heartbeat is slower than average. he has a nasty gash above his left eyebrow and a bruised jaw. you shiver a bit. "hes in a Coma. he has a 10 % chance of survival... im so sorry." the nurse rubs your back. "i...you...10%.....what?" your eyes widen and your breath becomes hitched. "Were so sorry. " the nurse leaves the room. you stare at Calum, unsure what to do. you sit beside him. followed by Ash and Luke. its silent except for the slow heartbeat. you grab Cals hand. "We'll leave you two alone." Ash and Luke get up and leave to go see Michael. you kiss Cals cheek and then his nose. "Please wake up... Please. i need you here, i cant continue without you. please..." you sob into his arm." his heartbeat slows down a bit and you shoot up. "No no no no no no no no . " you stand up and run out of the room, seeing the boys standing there. "his heart is slowing down." you say to them and you run back to see Cal. "NURSE! HIS HEART IS SLOWING DOWN!" You hear Michael yell, then they burst into the room. you're sobbing at this point. "Please babe wake up Please.." you grab his hand and squeeze it, his heart slowing more and more each second. His eyes flutter open. "y/n..." he gasps, almost inaudible as his heart stops completely. you stare at him and close his eyes. The boys stare at him in disbelief. Ash runs over to you and hugs you tight, and you two sob together as Michael still stares and Luke shakes uncontrollably. Calum was Gone.

----After His Death----
You became severely depressed. you were always sad and cried yourself to sleep every night. this lead to suicide 5 weeks after. it was too much for you to cope with the fact your other half was gone.
Ash became an Alcoholic . He would sit and drink the day away, rarely talking, and living no life at all.
Michael thought drugs were an easy escape. He blocked everyone out and became unstable.
Luke became Mute. he wouldn't talk to anyone and he locked himself away in his room. rarely eating or drinking.

5 Seconds Of Summer was over. Nobody could replace Calum.
Its all just a fading memory.
-
-
-
-
-
this one isnt the greatest, sorry haha.