♡-11. Love After Work

Start from the beginning

" namjoon, haven't you notice?, when i send him home, he would always call you every single day, even if he knows that you won't be there in your house, namjoon, I know that... jimin won't be there with you twenty four seven because he's in work, but you don't appreciate him?, he'd be ended up crying after he opens the lights, and I don't like it, he has a reason for everything, and you being with your friends, you won't even have a memory with jimin if you keep going with your puny friends letting your life in a sudden regression "

namjoon sighed, " first off all, why do you care?, second, my friends gives me worth, third, he's out of his mind why he actually wanted me to be his boyfriend, when I'm a hybrid, and he's a human, he would judge me " he scoffed, leaving but he stopped when yoongi answered, " jimin, he is crazy but, he's crazy over you, he wouldn't care how you look like, nor even judge anybody, because he knows every people in this stupid world is the same. promise namjoon, if you keep doing this, when you go home, you would see jimin lying dead. no violence "

then yoongi left, leaving namjoon thinking, he didn't want to see jimin dead when he goes home, everything he saw in jimin was magnificent, but being in distance with jimin, he's not going to be the evil one in a story, he also has a point of reason.

but that didn't stop him from going with his friends.

.

namjoon went home, in past midnight, he went inside, to see jimin in tears, the room was dark, and it felt so depressing. he frowned, but as he was caught, jimin wiped his tears and went to a biggest smile, “ joon my kitten, your back! ” he smiled brightly, hugging him very tightly, as he can feel jimin smelling every inch of him. “ why are you still awake? ” he asked, jimin pulled away, chuckling as he shooked his head, “ silly, I really want to see you so much, I'm just here so I can take care of you ”

it was almost five am, it means that, it's almost morning, but he actually has the strength to stay awake just to wait for him?, namjoon then felt regression, he wanted to shout at him, why he still cares for him, even if he was acting like a stupid brat. he wanted to cry. “ joon?, you must've been tired, come, let me take you to your bed, don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch for you "if your asking, why would he want jimin to sleep on the couch?, because he was selfish, according to namjoon, himself, because he didn't know, but you'll know. when the moment comes.

“ oh... um thank you jimin..  ” he mumbled, going upstairs, and went to the room, he plopped himself in the bed, sighing, he feels more than bad, he remembered the things happened back then, where jimin tried his best.

" i–I really like you " he stuttered, his lips shaking, while rubbing the crook of his neck, namjoon widened his eyes, blushing as his tail got in excitement, “ w–what did you just said!? ” jimin blushed, “ i–I said, I like you! ” he spoke again, namjoon clenched his jaw, trying his best not to blush really much. " prove it to me " jimin left his mouth in ajar, " if you convince me well, then sure " jimin smiled, " sure, I'll prove it to you " namjoon sighed.

" oh my gosh!, it's jimin and his gang!!!! " every girl's screamed, approaching to the boys, they were sleeveless, sweaty and all in flexing their own muscles, after practicing their rehearsal. namjoon looked up to the group, he spotted jimin and his friends, but he was caught, looking at jimin as he smirked, " jimin-ah, will go on a date in one of us? " instead of answering, he approached up to namjoon, he blushed, eyes popped wide open.

he held his waist, with his arm, pulling him closer, " sorry girls, this boy here, is all going to mine soon " all girls whined in disappoint.  jungkook chuckled, " girls, girls, if your judging that boy, don't you think he's cute? " The other girls, thought about it, while the second popular group, which are girls then scoffed, leaving.