Chapter 28 • The News

Start from the beginning

Krishna walked to Arjun and kept his hand on his shoulder.

"Did you know?" Arjun asked.

"I told you, it was an intuition. Trust me Parth." Vasudev sighed, "and I am much ashamed because of Subhadra's deeds,I will punish her. She will get her punishment."

"Will that save Draupadi and the baby?" Arjun asked hopelessly.

"They will be okay, Parth."

"Hollow consoling? Just like ma?" Arjun asked.

"Parth.."

"No, Madhav! Why! Why did Sarika help him, why did he do that? Couldn't he fight me? Why he had to make Draupadi a purpose?" Arjun said.

"He isn't strong enough to do that." Krishna said, "he's just cheep and about Sarika!" Krishna closed his eyes in anger.

"She intended to marry you." Krishna said.

"Why?"

"Because I loved you." They turned to a voice, voice of Sarika.

Arjun gritted his teeth, he didn't even want to see her face.

"Shut up Sarika!" Krishna spoke in anger, "You didn't love him, you had affection! If you had loved him, you would have never ever done anything which would effect him like that! You would  have never done anything which will tear him this why! I am ashamed of you!"

Sarika ran away from there.

"It's gonna be okay, Parth." Madhav hugged Parth.

.

Arjun sat quietly, there was no news yet, it hadn't been a long time since the accident but every minute was like an year for Arjun. All he could think of was Draupadi, he wanted to see his smiling Krishnaa again.
A few hours ago, everything was normal, everything was beautiful. He got reminded of the conversation he had with Draupadi, the last conversation till now.

"How do I look Arya?" Asked Draupadi.

"So much that every man will be jealous of me." Arjun grinned.

"Was that a compliment?"

"Of course it was." Arjun smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

"You are so naughty, maybe the kid will lessen it a little." She giggled.

"Oh, come on, then he/she will come, their team will be mine... We will trouble you together." Arjun said.

"Hww! Already planning to trouble me!" Draupadi mocked hurt expressions.

Arjun laughed, "Really Krishnaa!"

"Hmm, looks like you two are gonna trouble me alot."

"Surely because we can but I'll not let Anyone else trouble you." Arjun said and placed his hand on her stomach, "Isn't it, Little one?"

"What's this little one? Find a name." Draupadi said.

"What about Abhimanyu for a son? Kriti for a daughter?"

"Wow, I mean, they're so awesome. You have a nice choice Arya!" She smiled.

"Abhimanyu means brave and intelligent and very fearless man. And Kriti means work of art." Arjun said, "Perfect right?"

"Perfect!" Draupadi smiled and he kissed her forehead.

Now he was here, she was there inside, in pain for sure.

"Arjun." Madri said as she walked to him and hugged him.

"Will she be okay, ma?" Asked Arjun.

"Hmm, she will be." Madri said.
. .

"I can't believe this Sarika?!" Rukmini said in disgust.

"Are you even a human? How could you help a man who was planning to ruin a woman and her child! How could you Sarika!" Satyabhama took step and slapped Sarika.

"I am so ashamed of you!" Balram said, not even looking at Sarika.

"Why did you do that Sarika?" Madri spoke, "what did you get by doing this?"

"She wanted to marry Parth!" Vasudev said, "she didn't understand that Parth would never ever remarry no matter what happens, his heart belongs to Draupadi!!"

"Where is Arjun?" Asked  Madri.

"He is waiting outside for some news." Surbhika said, "but sadly no news yet. He looks so broken."

"See the your doing, Priya Sarika!" Divyanshi said in anger, if Sarika wasn't Vasudev's sister, Divyanshi wouldn't mind to kill her right now.

"What an deadly dead! So disgusting! You should be put in prison!" Divyanshi was somehow controlling her anger.

Time passed, all dissed Sarika for her disgusting deed. Arjun wasn't saying and was just waiting for Some news about Draupadi and his child.

Arjun stood there in silence, he wanted to know about his Krishnaa and his little one.

Nakul came out with Sehdev.

"What happened, Nakul, Sehdev please say!" Arjun demanded.

"Bhrata it was difficult to save both of them....."

_______________________________________
What do you guys think??

And as I promised, here's the Update for the day... Show it same amount of love you showed for the last one...💓💓💓💓

Fill my comment section and turn that white star orange..

💓💓💓💓
Love you all 3000