iii. my juliana

-my juliana ft Wheein
05/02/19 | 07/31/20

-my juliana ft Wheein05/02/19 | 07/31/20

-progress gif➷

an old practice edit from last year lol this is crazy tho because this edit was made when I was not yet a MooMoo and I just found Wheein and like Mamamoo members in general to be so pretty but Wheein is much more suited for this song prompt (yes i...

an old practice edit from last year lol this is crazy tho because this edit was made when I was not yet a MooMoo and I just found Wheein and like Mamamoo members in general to be so pretty but Wheein is much more suited for this song prompt (yes i like to do practice edits with songs if thats not yet obvious lol)

but like go listen to My Juliana by IV of Spades cause that song gives me so many feelings you can totally see in this edit
so basically i see "Juliana" in that song as a lady of the night in a very vintage setting and the song is in this guy's perspective who just had his heart broken and tried to forget by having a night with Juliana (not her real name) but ended up having a very domestic relationship with her. However since he's a high class citizen and she is just a lower class lady of the night they shouldn't see each other and life goes on for this guy. The guy then moves to another city and gets married until he sees Juliana again but with another man then he couldn't get her off his mind.

sorry for the long explanation, i just really love this song and i poured my heart into editing this (as you can see i can still remember it to this day lol)