I shook the thought out of my mind and went back to checking my Instagram.

   I stopped being active on social media after dad passed away, but for the past few weeks I kind of went back to it and started posting again. I had a few thousand followers. 3.4k to be exact.

"Ok, buona giornata. Addio."he pulled the phone from his ears,gazed at it for awhile then set it on his desk.

Ok,have a great day. Goodbye.

Once he was done he turned his attention back to me.

"Is everything okay?" Throwing my phone on the bed, I pulled the laptop closer to me.

"Yeah no, everything's okay." I nodded repeatedly until I remembered what I wanted to ask him.

"Nathan, you went to one of the finest business schools in the world, right?"

"I wouldn't put it that way, but yeah."

"So do all brilliant successful men like yourself have to learn different things?" I tried to put it in a sentence.

"Like what?"

"Well you are like the third man I've seen who've spoken other languages so fluently." Once I said it I saw him smile.

"Well going into business is hard work and it requires a lot of traveling, as you've seen from where I am." I chuckled because I knew he loved being home. "And that means meeting other clients and some of which don't speak English. My parents got me private tutors and they taught me all the languages I know."

"Like with the Italian just then." I pointed at him, a bit baffled. "I mean if I didn't know you I would've said you were an Italian. It was fluent."

"Thanks."

"So, out of curiosity, how many languages do you know?"

"Um that would be Korean, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French, and Japanese." My mouth open a little.

"You speak six languages?" He pulled out a glass of water from the side and took a sip. "I only know two."

"You want me to teach you?"

"Its okay. I am perfectly fine being a part spanish part french lady." I giggled. He just sat there, looking at me and soon there was this silence. I diverted my eyes from the screen, trying to look at something other than him.

"You look pretty." He came closer to the screen and whispered

'Well,that was out of the blue.'

"I'm not even wearing makeup"

"You don't have to."

"Nate, thanks for the compliment."

He immediately smirked. "Did you just call me Nate?"

"Oh..."I licked my bottom lip."I think I did. It just flew right out of my mouth"

"I like when you call me Nate." He gave me that devilishly handsome smile. He backed away from the screen and cleared his throat. "Now its your turn. Tell me your most embarrassing middle school memory."

"Do I have to?" I groaned.

"Seeing as I told you mine, definitely." it was almost as if he was enjoying seeing me getting so embarrassed.

"Don't you have somewhere to be mr millionaire?" I teased.

"No." He shook his head from side to side and balanced on his seat, to show me he was getting comfortable. "I've got all day."