Chapter 21

We broke out of our hug and I gave him a smile. "Everything okay?", Anthony asked coming over to us. "Yeah... I'm just feeling... off", I said looking past him. Without me knowing I was looking at Payton and Maya and Anthony caught onto that. He turned around to look at them and looked back at me. "I can send him away if you want", he said sternly. "No Ant, it's fine. He's moving in too", I said looking at him. "Just say the word and it's done", he said. "I know", I said smiling at him. "Let's go in, guys!", Bryce yelled getting everyone's attention. Everyone laughed and we went in. The whole day it was us choosing rooms and getting settle in. We talked about having a house party, but our furniture isn't here yet. We decided to wait for it and then have a party. I was putting my clothes in my closet when someone knocked on my door. I stood up and turned around.

It was Maya. "Can we talk?", she asked. "Yeah, come in", I said giving her a little smile. I sat on my bed and she sat next to me. "I... uhh", she started. I just stayed silent, not wanting to make her more nervous. "I-if you're not comfortable with me being here, just tell me, okay? I-I mean, I get it", she said looking down. I felt sorry for her. And for her to think like that. "Hey, it's fine. I'm just getting over Payton. And I see that you guys are happy", I said reassuring her. "But what about the fight on the boat the other day?", she asked. "It was about that he lied to me when and how he met you. I was upset and I didn't wanted to start a fight between him and the boys", I said. "You're not mad at me?", she asked. "No, I'm not. You didn't do anything wrong and you didn't know either", I said giving her a little smile. I hope she didn't lie to me too. "I still feel guilty tho", she said looking down at her hands. As you should. "Don't worry about it too much. If you really like Payton then you'll be fine", I said. "Thanks Ali", she said. "No problem", I said standing up. She stood up too and hugged me. I hugged her back and she left. I let out a breath and turned back to my closet. "What was that about?", Blake asked. I turned around again and him, Noah and Bryce walked in. "Yeah, just come in", I said chuckling. They all sat on my bed. "She wanted to talk to me", I said sitting in my chair. "About what?", Bryce asked. "Just her and Payton. And when I feel uncomfortable that she wouldn't come around as much and what not", I said rolling my eyes. "Sounds like bullshit to me", Blake said. "Yeah, it's whatever", I said shrugging. "Is she scared of you or something. She genuinely looked terrified", Noah said chuckling. "I don't know, I'm not that scary", I said smiling. "Well....", they all said at the same time. "Ah, shut up", I said throwing one of my hoodies. We all started to laugh and Bryce threw my hoodie back.

We were all eating our food in the kitchen, that we just ordered of Postmates. "So there is a party tonight, are we gonna go?", Avani asked sipping on her drink. "Sure", Blake said. "Where?", Addison asked. "At Madi's house, it's for her birthday", Avani said. "Cool", Payton said. "Let's get ready then", Jaden said standing up. He grabbed my plate and threw it away. "Thanks", I said standing up too. He winked at me and we all went to our rooms. We all got done after an hour and were about to leave. "We look fire as hell", Addison said walking behind Bryce. Everyone started to smile and we went out.

These are the outfits:

Aliyah