8. Just a normal Friday (part 1)

ابدأ من البداية

(Y/N) smiled at the girl before saying, "I promise that from now on I will be more honest and open about my past, present, and future. Not just to you, but to everyone." Lily smiled and took (Y/N)'s hand from her cheek. "Thank you," she whispered with a laugh. Then the girls gave each other a hug before letting go and walking further in silence. 'That was... easy,' (Y/N) thought with a smile.

Again she secretly looked at Lily and saw that it seemed like a great deal of pressure had been taken off her shoulders. She seemed to be at ease. As the girls walked past the students, they heard whispers. It seemed to be about (Y/N).

"I heard (Y/N) gambled with the President..."

"No way...."

"Yeah, apparently she lost..."

"She has already repaid all of the money today, without any problem..."

"Is that why she isn't a house pet yet?"

"She must be very rich."

"I think she's a loser anyway. I mean, she lost. Apparently she's not as good as we thought..." (Y/N) heard a boy say. The girl looked at the boy with an expressionless look, who soon felt someone staring at him. When he turned around, he suddenly saw (Y/N) out of nowhere standing in front of him and he dropped his book from his hands. Fright took over his entire body.

With a smile (Y/N) picked up his book from the ground and handed it back to him saying, "Here... You dropped something..." The boy took his book with trembling hands. "T-Thank you, (Y-Y/N)..." (Y/N) waved in the air. "Oh, don't worry!~" Then she looked at the boy with shining green eyes. She had a hypocritical, creepy smile on her face that showed she could crush the student at any time of the day.

"Isn't that what we fellow students do in this school?" she asked in a hypocritical tone.

Lily was behind (Y/N) and could do nothing but show the same smile to the guy gossiping about her master. The boy nodded anxiously after which the 2 girls turned and left, leaving him with his friends who laughed at him.

"(Y/N), are you going to let them gossip about you like that?" Lily asked her master. Lily's boss closed her eyes for a moment and smiled slyly as she said, "That's right." Then she opened them and looked at Lily with a broad smile. "I love the attention..." Lily looked at (Y/N) in surprise before turning silently forward again. (Y/N) started to walk slower for about 2 minutes, until she suddenly stopped. Lily looked at what distracted (Y/N) and saw the Vice President waiting outside a classroom.

'You've got to be kidding me...' she thought. "Hey, Lily, you go ahead to our classroom. I'll see you there..." Lily played with her short brown hair as she said, "Are you sure, (Y/N)? I can--" "Yes, I'm sure. See you in a moment!" (Y/N) interrupted as she walked towards Ririka. Lily watched tense and still a little jealous as her master walked over to the girl like a puppy. Then she turned and made her way to her classroom. She couldn't take (Y/N) simping for the President's twin.

"Hello, my queen. It's been a long time," (Y/N) said as she walked over to the girl in the mask. 'Oh my God...' Ririka thought as she turned to avoid eye contact with the girl. However, (Y/N) did not accept that and simply stood in front of the Vice President. "Why are you avoiding me, sweetie?" she asked. Ririka put the book she was holding in her bag saying, "Like I said, I'm not interested in you."

(Y/N) sighed. "Is that why you left me on read for these 3 days? I've send you so many messages..." Ririka looked at (Y/N) with a smile, although the girl couldn't see it. She enjoyed seeing (Y/N) go off like this. "I know," she replied. Then she suddenly got a message on her phone.