"l got an idea." Fong makes this I-am-fuckingsmart face.

"Be serious, I'm begging you."

"Play guitar for him. Since you two are part of Music Lover Club, you should use this chance to show your skill and angelic voice to move him." Listening to my friend going on and on with his idea, my eyes instantly widen. This is the first time in forever that their idea sounds fucking great.

"l like it. I'll do this."

"Done with your pickiness? But before you prepare the surprise, are you sure Sarawat will remember the anniversary?" I freeze as soon as Puek says that, but I quickly defend Sarawat.

"He must remember our important days, of course."

"It'd be a shock if he didn't. Your surprise would

fail."

"Don't say that."

"Try feeling him out so you won't end up crying that day."

"Quit bullshiting. I'm sure Sarawat remembers it!"

I'm back at my place after we've completed our filling-the-guts mission. What the Star Gang said is still in my head. I'm actually afraid Sarawat might forget our anniversary since he's such a scatterbrain. It's true we're both quite inattentive, but he must remember our important days, right?

To stop assuming things, I make my way to sit beside the tall guy on the sofa. He seems to be paying full attention to the cute penguins on the TV.

"Aren't they pretty cute? But I'm a lot cuter—"

Wanna know his reaction after I said that? If you expected him to give me a shy smile or a warm gaze that makes you giggle because he's so adorable, it doesn't happen!

He looks so appalled, as if he wants to kick me off the sofa. My heart...

"Are you possessed?"

What the heck? Can we go back in time when he was trying to win my heart? I swear I'd keep playing hard to get. How upsetting.

"Can't you just play along?"

"You troublemaker." He ruffles my hair.

"Don't touch my head!"

"What do you want from me, acting cute like this?"

Sarawat is always onto me.

"Make yourself free next Thursday."

"Why?" Whoa, isn't he too heartless?

"Does this mean you're not free?" I had planned on not mentioning our anniversary until he brings it up, but he's now scratching his head, looking so confused that I want to break his neck.

"Um, I'm not free that day."

BANG! It's like someone shot me in the heart in a split second. Questions pop up in my head, and what I'm asking myself over and over without saying a word out loud

is...

Sarawat, you... forgot our anniversaty?

I feel so down that I want to run out to the main street, and cry with a dog in front of a convenient store. But in reality? I'm sitting beside this heartless fucker, my face numb. I haven't called him this in a while, so let me shout it out to vent my anger, YOU TWAAAAAAT!

"So you won't come back here on Thursday?" My lips purse more and more, I can't control it.

"l will, but maybe a little late. What's the matter?"