I keep stepping forward as the sound of music from the stage reverberates through the place. It's so crowded that I can barely breathe. I don't remember how many people I've bumped into as I keep running, pushing through the packed hall, because he's all

I see in my head right now.

"Sorry. "

"Sorry," I tell people around me repeatedly. I then crash into someone so hard, and I stutter out an apology.

"I'm sorry."

"It's all right," the girl says, taking no offense.

It happened so fast but it averted my attention, and so I've now lost sight of the back of the person in a white shirt. He's gone.

I've missed him.

Maybe that person isn't the one I've been looking for.

Maybe it's all in my head.

Just the same, there's no answer. All I know is when I'm back home, I have one more shirt of Scrubb added to many shirts of other bands in my closet.

The number of those shirts is...

The amount of times I went to events to find him, but we were never able to meet.

Sarawat's diary: Move on.

After sleeping on it for days, I've finally come to a conclusion for myself: I will let go of all my expectations, and just live my life to the fullest again. My friends say that everyone has to move forward, and yes, I should do that too. I actually should've done it sooner.

When you adore someone, the most you can do is keep that person inside you as a memory.

One day I might meet someone and have feelings for them, maybe to the point that I fall in love. When that time comes, the image of the guy in the school uniform I met at Silpakorn might fade away from my memory.

Sarawat's diary: Move on in a circle.

My life isn't as busy as before. At least I no longer go to tons of events to chase after someone. I'm back to living my life with my friends, and with no regrets before our high school life ends.

After the first semester has ended, everyone starts studying hard and taking entrance exams. When it gets too stressful, we'd go to the movies, listen to music, and take photos as we always do. It's still boring for us, though, so when it's the birthday of someone in the gang, they throw a big party where all our classmates are invited. We play lots of games, and one of them is musical chairs.

I'm not interested in such things, so I just watch them try to sit on the chairs like their lives depend on it. The songs keep changing, slow songs, fast songs, continuously until..

'Too close...to say any words.'

The melody of 'Close' fills my ears; my body goes numb. It's like the memory I tried to erase has been accidentally revived.

Shit, I can't help but cuss at myself.

I had almost forgotten everything, but now I'm back where I was. Every time I hear Scrubb's songs, I always think of that day.

It's awful that I still can't move on.

I fucking hate myself because, despite all my efforts, I start thinking of him again.

Sarawat's diary: Move on in a circle over and over.

The school building's ground floor is full of students at noon. My friends always bring their guitar here to play, trying to flirt with the girls. Every day, they carefully choose the songs that will impress girls the most