Others doesn't see that Felix is hurting inside. They see happy boy, who always find something to do, even when he's not around. Actually Felix goes to his room and play's games alone, wishing that someone would join, goes to bed with tear's in his eyes and tries his best to not wake up Changbin. Elder is always tired, he doesn't want to annoy Changbin as well.

**********

"Hi Changbin, finished early today?" Minho asks when Changbin enter the kitchen, looking for snacks. "Yes" Minho nodds and takes glass out of the cupboard, so he can fill it with water. "What others are doing?" Changbin takes snack out of the bag and sits down.

"Hyunjin and I.N is watching drama, Sungie is waiting for me in room and-" "Where's Felix?" Changbin looks at Minho with curious face. Minho thinks, but he honestly have no idea. "Don't know. He was being annoying today, had nothing better to do than come after members and-" Changbin sighed deeply and sat up. "Did he at least eat something?" Changbin looked around, hoping to find younger in the living room. Minho shake his head 'no'. "I don't think he did. I haven't seen him" Changbin glared at Minho and left.

**********

Changbin went into room without looking at the other, who as always lays on his bed, back facing Changbin's bed. Changbin put down his stuff and pulled out the charger for phone. Taking his phone and checking that time is 9PM, he looked at Felix confused. Why is he sleeping at this time? Felix is usually the one who stays up to play his videogames almost on full volume. It does distract Changbin sometimes, but he would never say anything. Not like others, Changbin don't spend much time with Felix, only in practices and when they have to do shows, interviews, vlives and so on. He only hears from others how annoying Felix actually are. In Changbin's eye's he's nothing like that.

Others don't appreciate him at all. All the hard work he does and how much he tries to become better. Changbin had no chance to come up to Felix and tell him, how proud he is. Annoying everyone says. Changbin can only roll his eyes on that. Why is everyone treating him like that. Never gives attention to him and try to get away. Poor Felix. Changbin can only stare at Felix back and sigh.

He should really do something about it. He can't pretend like he can't hear Felix crying under blanket.

**********

Changbin hyung opened doors and I quickly stopped breathing for a second. I was crying not long ago and those small sounds are still coming out of me, making me hold into blanket and breathe as slowly as I can, to not bother or annoy Binie hyung. The last thing I want to do is annoy him.

There's no sound for a while and I think he fall asleep. But it's only 9PM and why he's even hare at this time. Usually he comes together with Chan and Han around 11PM. Han took break for 2 days.

I'm about to fall asleep when suddenly I hear Binie hyung calling my name. I don't respond. Why would he call me? To tell me off or say that I have to leave the room and move to couch? I don't know.

"Felix?" Changbin asks softly this time, knowing that younger is not sleeping. Felix never ignores him, so why now? "H-hyung?" Felix slowly turns around. Changbins heart breaks at the sight Infront of him. His sunshine has been crying. Well Felix is not his, that's just how Changbin sees him. The sweet and cute boy.

"Why you crying Lix?" Changbin sits further in bed, against the wall and takes the blankets away from his own bed. Felix looks over Changbin and sits up, blanket still around him. "It's nothing Binie hyung, you can go to sleep, I will shut up completely and not gonna annoy you" Changbin just lifted his eyebrow and licked his lips. One of his habits. "I'm not tired, wanna spend time with me?" Changbin smiles. Felix felt so happy that his hyung wanna be near him. He awkwardly stood up and looked at his hyung.

"Come here" Changbin lifted his arms. Felix slowly approached Changbin and sat next to him. Changbin rolled his eyes. "Are u tired?" He asked and Felix nodded. "Then lay down, I will stay with u" Changbin patted Felix back. "I-in your bed?" "Yes, in my bed Lix" Felix leaned down. Changbin smiled and leaned behind Felix. "Are u sure u are oky tha-" Changbin wrapped his hand around Felix waist and pulled him closer. "H-hyung..." "Stay Lix, please" Felix relaxed, but his heart was beating faster than ever he was around Changbin. Sure everyone knew how 'In love' Felix is with Changbin and how clingy he is to elder, but never would Felix expect Changbin holding him like this.

"I'm not gonna push u away, I will play games with you, I will always find time for you baby, just please don't be sad and come to find me" Changbin said against Felix neck and placed small kiss on it. "B-binie" Felix heart couldn't take all those sweet things Changbin said + the small kiss. "Please don't cry Lix" Changbin sighed and held into Felix, afraid that he's going to break down any second.

"Thankyou Binie" Felix turned around, so he's facing Changbin right now. Their eye's met. Both felt so many new emotions at once. "What was that kiss before?" Felix teased and held into Changbins chest. "Want another one?" Changbin smirked and leaned closer. "W-what got into you so suddenly?" Felix was so confused about Changbin.

"I just released that it's time to return your feelings baby" Felix widened his eye's and looked away. "Look at me" Felix did. He was too shy to look into Changbin's eye's, so his eyes focused on elders pouty lips. Lips he always dreamed to kiss. "Let me ask again, do you want another one?" Felix slowly nodded, cheeks already blushing. He felt so nervous. His crush right besides him, ready to kiss him...

Changbin smiled and kissed Felix cheek. He leaned back and noticed Felix sad face. "What's wrong Lix?" Felix looked down. "I thought you gonna kiss my lips" Changbin chuckled and held Felix cheek to pull him closer again. Their lips met and staid still for 5 seconds until Changbin parted his lips and kissed Felix again. Felix never felt this happy, the feeling of elders lips against his was nothing like he ever imagined, it was so much better. Felix returned the kiss and both of their lips moved in sync. They pulled away and Felix hid into Changbin's chest.

"Thankyou Binie, for returning my feelings" Changbin kissed Felix forhead and close his eyes. "It took me long enough huh?" Felix smiled and nodded. "Sorry baby. I love you" Changbin held Felix closer to him. "I love you too Binie"

"If anyone tries to ignore you or say u annoying they will have to deal with me"

___________

This was just quick idea and this story haven't got story line and it's so messy.

I have like two other stories what are not published. Why am I so lazy to finish them?