Chapter 6: The Things We Should Have Said

[I have a very weird update sched.]

(Arisa pov)

Today's the day... That I confess my love for Y/n...

I'm now walking to school... What would he think? Would he like me back? Maybe he'll reject me... Or would we kiss romantically as we both say "I love you."

As I was walking to class...

Arisa: Huh? Me and Y/n would usually meet up here and we'd go to class together... Oh well he's probably there already...

I went inside the class... And he's nowhere to be found... Maybe he's late.

(3rd person pov)

Y/n didn't show up for class and Arisa got worried they just finished band practice and Rimi then spoke up.

Rimi: Uhm guys Y/n was sick so he didn't go to school, he said that to me yesterday.

Kasumi: I hope he's feeling well...

Tae: Yeah, I hope so too...

Saaya: I'll give him extra bread next time he comes to the bakery....

Rimi: He also gave me this letter and he said that I should let Arisa-chan read it...

Arisa: Me?!

Rimi: Yes...

Saaya: A love letter?

Rimi: I also don't know...

Arisa: I'll read it...

Arisa then opened the letter...

Dear Arisa,

Hi! If you're reading this... I'm probably in Hokkaido now. I'm sorry for not telling you all that I'm leaving but I'll spend the rest of my school life there. Take care! And I should have said this a long time ago but here goes. Arisa, I love you. After all, You're the rival that I love the most.

Yours truly,
Your student council buddy, Y/n.

Arisa then broke down and cried as the rest of Popipa also read it... They also cried but Arisa was the one affected the most.

Arisa: Why Y/n?! Why?! Goddammit!

Rimi: Arisa-chan it's ok...

Kasumi: Don't worry, Arisa.

Tae: Yeah, don't worry.

Saaya: C'mon let's huddle up.

They all surrounded Arisa and hugged her, but Arisa didn't stop.

Arisa: No! This can't be! I love Y/n!

The rest then showed shocked faces to her revelation... But they let her continue so she can put all those feelings out.

Arisa: I love you, Y/n! I love you! Why did you have to leave?!

Meanwhile...

Dad: We're here!

As Y/n arrived at their new home he immediately unpacked and laid down his bed.

Y/n: I'll find you again, Arisa. I swear with all of my heart. I know I should've confessed earlier but the time was never right... But I promise you, Arisa. That I will find you even when that costs me the rest of my life.

He said as he clenched his fist with determination like the determination he had when he first promised that he will get Arisa...

[This was the original end but fear not! This would now just be the events that led up to what will happen next.]