Departments & Projects

Hello, this is the D&P page. We have two departments, TLD and the TVD.

The Literary, for writers.
The Visuals, for graphic designers.

The Literary Department is where all of the writing related projects are located. They provide writing help.

Critic Mart is created for those who are rewriting, or editing their book. This project focuses on the technicalities such as grammar, structure, etc.

Book Review is created for those who are rewriting, or editing their book. This project focuses on the novel's content such as plot holes, plot structure, character development.

Newsletter is created for everyone, we thought of bringing IG infographics to Wattpad. We think that it is important to educate and spread awareness about the current social issues.

Writing Help is created for beginners, or who are starting a novel again. We aim to make your writing journey easier. We will provide cheatsheets.

Book Club is a project that will help us discover and support underrated gems. You can gain reads, comments and votes on your book.

Underrated Finds is created to promote underrated novels that deserve more reads. We have assigned readers to search and find gems that deserve more recognition.

The Visual Department is where all of the graphic projects are located. They are in charge of all the graphics that will be used in all of our books. They create banners, covers, trailers, and infographics for the team.

Graphic Shop is created for those who want to request covers from our designers. They also create banners, trailers and layouts.

Graphic Rates is created for all the graphic contestants who wish to ask for feedbacks before submitting their entries. We accept rushed entries.

That concludes all of our current projects. These may change anytime soon as we will be expanding our projects over time. Next stop, available positions.