Chapter 1: My life

Author-San: Hello people so I'm B0RDDDD!! Because my best friend isn't texting meeeee! So I'm writing this story cuz I'm bored. Let's get on with this..

                                                                                                     -Author-san🧡

When I wake up everyday, I feel like I wanna die. I don't care about anything I just wanna die, I'm a depressed bitch and I just wanna leave this world. But my dream to be a hero ugh I just can't give up on that, Mom and Dad would be disappointed at me in heaven. Fuck me dammit. When I woke up I heard my Uncle and Aunt in the kitchen and living room. Damn I just wish that they would just leave me alone and just be quite. "Hey! Y/N Wake up I'm going to work I won't be back till probably around midnight okay?! Your uncle is going to work in a hour! Okay Bye!" My Aunt Zoey yelled to me. Then I heard the door shut, I looked at my phone and relized it was fucking 6:45. "Shit! Mrs. Asswhole is gonna suspend me!" I ran up from my bed and brushed my teeth while combing my hair (Idk if I spelt it right lmao) I took my hair and put it in a high poney tail and put my uniform on. I grabbed everything and tried running out the door "Hey missy" Uncle Zack said while holding my shoulder, I rolled my eyes "Okay okay yes I'm late.." I said trying not to look into his eyes "*sigh* well I'll take you to school, and Let's get some pork buns on the way Kay?" He said while winking. I scoffed "Fine okay..can I get some milk mochi too?" I said "Haha sure chubby!" He said with a smile. Yes chubby is my nickname for him, I have no idea but he

Okay okay fine, I sometimes like my Uncle and Aunt, but their annoying sometimes. If I had to choose I would definitely pick Uncle Zack, he gets me and when I'm late or when I was supposed to do something Uncle Zack always has my back. I guess he spoils me is because Aunt Zoey can't have kids, and I'm the only one in the house. "Hey kiddo got everything ya need?" He said, "mhm, let's hurry school started 20 something minutes ago!" I said "Haha! Sit back and relax your uncle will handle everything!" His quirk was super cool, he had 3 quirks. Flying, Speed, and muscle growth. Yes, he has 3 quirks it runs in the family. 

My Mom had 2 quirks too, but I was born "special" I have more that 10 quirks, people always are scared of me because of my quirks and most times my bad side. But I didn't really care about my bad side, I just hate that they hate me and my mothers genes. Uncle Zack grabbed me and ran down to the gas station, he grabbed everything I asked for and started running to my school. "Here Chubby your milk mochi, pork bun and your bento box." 

He said while handing it to me "Thanks Uncle" I said while putting it on my back pack while eating my meat bun. When we arrived I waved Goodbye and run into the school. Shit! That asswhole is gonna give me suspension because I was late for a hour! I busted into the door and everyone stared at me "What..got a staring problem.." I said while glaring. "Ms. L/N, stay outside you have been Tarty for a hour and will get suspended for 3 days!" Some kids started snickering at looking at me while others looked like they didn't care at all. The bitch really had to say it in front of the whole class. Of course I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. I ran to the bathroom, for some reason I felt like crying? Hmm is there something wrong with me? 

I slammed the bathroom stall and looked around to see anyone around. Then I let it out, I was on bing for some reason "shit..I look like shit.." I wiped away my tears and put on a blank expression. Once Ms. Asswhole's class left she invited me into the classroom empty. "So, Ms. y/n why were you late for 1 hour?" She said with a serious tone and expression. Damn I'm not getting out of this one, "I overslept" I mumbled "Hm? What?" She said getting close to my face . I scoffed and gave her a "I don't care so fuck off face" "I overslept dammit!" I said. She gave me a face that looked offended, "How rude! Your suspend for 1 week!". I rolled my eyes and walked out of the classroom "Ms. Y/n where are you going, we are not done talking yet!" She yelled " wel you said I was getting suspend for a week so can I start my vacation now?" I said while looking back. " Ugh, I may need to speak with your mother about your behavior." She said giving me a disgusting look "Haha! How are you going to do that when she's dead!" I said and started laughing. She looked at me with a sorrow face and a worried one "Oh dear, I'm so sorry Y/n-." I paused her "Don't be sorry, you didn't even do anything to get her killed..." I said while glaring. I walked out the door and pretended nothing happened. 

I walked off to a park that was next by and sat on a bench, I opened my bento box and ate. He's I know it's early but I don't rally care. I looked at my phone and got a message from my boyfriend

Messaged at 8:25 AM

Rat: Hey Y/N, you got suspended right?

Rat: How was it? Ya know being suspended? 

Rat: also can you give me your bento Box if you aren't going to school anymore?                                               Read at 8:28 AM

Ugh i still don't know why we are "Dating" but I don't care, I only accepted his feelings because I though it would be fun to have at least to tell my secrets to. But when I did, he told the school about my quirks and my dream to go to U.A and become a hero, then I started feeling lonely. I knew he only dated me for popularity, it hurt but I didn't let it get to me much

Rat: Hey Dumbass, Reply to my messages make me a bento box tomorrow it better be good, and I'm also hungry for sushi, so give me it tomorrow. Got it shit head?

Me 😒🖕🏼: Kay

Rat: Good now buy me a meat bun after school okay loser

 Me😒🖕🏼:mhm 

Ugh I hate this bitch, hmm? *Ding!* What now..