Chapter 3

*YG EnT *

"Girls let's go faster or Yg will be angry"said the manager. "Ne oppa!"Jisoo said. They all went to the lift to go meet Yg at his office in a hurry. After they arrive at the 7th floor they knocked.

"Come in" Yg answered. "Good morning Sajangnim" blackpink greater with a bow. "Goodmorning to girls " he answered back."This evening were going to have lunch with someone important so dress up nicely your manager will pick you up at 6 okay?" Yg said. "Yes Appa but who are we meeting?" Jennie said. "You'll know" he said feeling guilty for his princesses. "Okay appa see you later" Rosie said while smiling happily. "Dress up well too Appa " Lisa said jokingly and they all laughed. "Yes my daughter's ! Now go and freshen your self bye my daughter's !" YG said. "Bye Appa" said Blackpink. They all hugged their Boss who is like their father b4 leaving.

*SM EnT *

Exo was on their way to Sm's office . They arrived after taking the lift and knocked on their Sajangnims office. "Come in" Sm said. "Good morning Sajangnim" exo greeted. "Goodmorning" Sm answered. "Later at before 6:30 I want you to dress up nicely and be here we have visitors okay?" Sm asked. "Yes Sajangnim"Exo answered in unison. "And Suho be sure you all arrive here early" Sm said. "We sure will not Sajangnim" suho answered. "That's all  you can go and have a nice day" Sm said. "You too Sajangnim" Baek and Chan said and they all bowed at each other.

-sorry if it's boring lmao😅
Xoxo