"How in the hay this 'ere twister can come out of the blue and end up on this 'ere beach, draggin' Trollex and Aggie away?" Delta snapped in confuse.

"Twisters occurred everywhere, Delta. It can't decide where it should form," Branch stated.

"Where do you think they could be?" Essence whimpered in worry as her motherly instincts kicked in.

"We have to split up and find them!" Poppy suggested, "My friends, Branch and I will find them somewhere in and out of Pop Village."

"My fellow rock trolls and I will keep a look-out for them in case if they landed around the area of Volcano Rock City," Barb said

"We'll see if they got lost around Symphonyville,"Trollzart added.

"We'll also go sightsee around them desert out on them Lonesome Flats," Delta replied.

"And we'll search for them if they get lost on the Glittery Dessert," Quincy declared.

"And I have to go back to Techno Reef, just in case Trollex made it back home with Aggie," Beat answered, worrying for his best friend.

"I think I have tell the K-Pop Gang and the Reggaeton Trolls to find them too. They are bounty hunters after all," Branch recalled since these two tribes found him alone when they used to work for Barb.

"Hey, you're right. The Yodelers can help too. They got me first anyway," Poppy nodded in agreement, thinking Branch's idea was great, "How about Chaz? He easily got me, Branch and Biggie too."

"I don't think Chaz can help. He kinda hates Aggie because of her different taste of Jazz," Barb snickered when Chaz tried to help Aggie finding her True Colors through Jazz, but ended up playing the exact opposite of Smooth Jazz, "Plus, Aggie is immune to brainwashing and trances. Chaz's music has no effect on her."

"Oh well. I guess this all clear to us now. And we won't rest until we found Trollex and Aggie. Aggie is very young, and Trollex is... well, also young since he's the youngest of all of us leaders." Essence said in worry.

"We'll just have to find them and make sure they're safer than a pig in a pen. Let's git already!" Delta announced as she galloped out of the meeting room first before the other leaders followed her all the way out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Trollex and Aggie still wandered into the forest, following the river trail. Trollex was sure the river led them back to the Troll Kingdom since the river can be connected to the ocean where the Techno Reef is. The two now crossed a large broken tree, which is now a bridge.

"So, being a king thing, is it hard?" Aggie started to ask. The two have been silence since they started their journey.

"Not as hard when you ruled your tribe for too long," Trollex answered, looking back at Aggie while floating.

"How old are you anyway, and how long did you rule? Sorry, is that rude?" Aggie was a little ashamed for questioning the King of Techno.

"No, not at all," Trollex said, "I'm still 19. I've been ruling Techno Reef for 4 years from now."

"Wow! You're very young, just like me. Where are your parents?"

When Aggie asked, Trollex doesn't want to talk about parents. It was the most horrible day of his life. He didn't expect his parents would end up in a worst fate ever. As much as he didn't want to discuss his parents, he noticed that little Magic Musical Troll was so curious. He can't leave her hanging and curious, so... he has to face it.