Chapter 6: 'Deku' vs. Kacchan

Start from the beginning

'....Who knew teenaged people could be so....complicated....? They are more like scared, wild fragile, and such rebellious animals.....'

Slowly walking forward down a hallway, (Y/n) has learned from watching Izuku. She has learned that not all men are created equal. She has learned through his eyes.....that some have more power than others......

Just as (Y/n) took one step making a turn she heard someone calling out loud inside a room with a door cracked open. Staying low to the ground (Y/n) came to the crack and peeking in seeing it was Iida. With the weapon, but also noticing how Iida has clean the inside up, Iida must have known that Uraraka whatever she touches can flow and rain down on him. He may have speed but he can't dodge all that forever. After all the gears on his legs will overheat.

Iida was speaking through his earpiece in an angry tone asking what is the situation with Bakugo? Even asking where he was, but you can hear the anger through the earpiece as Bakugo told him to shut up and keep defending the weapon. However, Iida is the type of guy who follows orders too much. So, he nagged telling him if he remembers what their orders are? Waiting for him to reply Iida just got frustrated how this wasn't the time to go radio silent on him. 

Even showing how he hates this, he screamed how they are supposed to be partners!! Watching quietly from the crack (Y/n) watched as this means Bakugo is more focused on Izuku. He just wants to hurt him. Scare him even, put him back in his place just like in middle school. Picking up a pebble (Y/n) couldn't move to the other side of the door just yet so she threw the small pebble making him turn his back. 

When Iida heard that sound he looked in the direction the pebble landed. And he sneaked over thinking someone was inside. That was the moment (Y/n) took off running down and turning a corner. Kneeling and resting, (Y/n) relooked through her memory of the map of the floor plan. 

'Okay.....so we have 15 minutes max to get the weapon. I am guessing right now we have 12 minutes and 59 seconds till then...okay good news Bakugo and Iida are not willing, mostly Bakugo to work together. Uraraka, Izuku and I are. Bad thing, I doubt those gauntlets of his might NOT just be for show....not to mention Izuku doesn't want to use One for All at max without hurting or killing someone.' 

She calmly released her breath as she pulled out the capture tape from her waist. While she was alone she had coated some of the dust so the tape isn't too sticky. So with one good throw, the tape sticks to the ceiling and she pulled herself up and she started leaping on the walls to get to where Izuku and Bakugo were. 

The good thing is there are certain areas the cameras that are set up CAN NOT see everything that is going on inside the building. Looking back (Y/n) spotted five different cameras throughout the building while making her way here. Not to mention there are a LOT of dark corners for her to peek out of. A tiny crooked smile was forming on (Y/n)'s face as she leaps from one corner to another making herself look like the next Spider-Man. 

'....Ha.....funny how this training is no different than my childhood....'

Going back to the fight between 'Deku' and Bakugo, Bakugo turned his flames back up Izuku took the chance and screamed for Uraraka to run and find the weapon. Doing what she was told Uraraka hurried off in a different direction. With her back turned Bakugo launched himself straight for him!! 'Deku' quickly on habit brought his arms up to block the kick!! Making sure Uraraka was out of sight, Bakugo pointed out that was a false move. 

Even going so far as if bragging if he thinks he can take him alone?! But while Bakugo held himself up he noticed how 'Deku' had pulled out the capture tape while trying to block his kick!!? Quickly about to make a knot, Izuku looked back on Hero Notebook number 10: page 18. The note was on Easer Head! And luckily he got to see Mr. Aizawa use it firsthand in action.