New Secrets!

So! I now have some more ideas

Logan: He secretly has a horrible studder, which he had when he was younger and he took medicine for it. He's also very ticklish!

Patton: This is the reason he didn't want intercourse with Roman! It's Becuase he's transgender, female to male. He wears a binder and is on T, but he's very insecure about his body and worried about what the others will think about him.

Virgil: I honestly can't remember if I've said this already in the story, but he's a little. If you don't know what a little is, it's basically when someone goes into the kind set of a child, it can help cope with his emotions, and this for him is strictly a non-sexual way. I'm also going to add in that Virgil has an eating disorder.

Roman: It's not a huge thing, but he has glasses! He tends to wear his contacts because he thinks that they look weird on him.

Remus: I feel like we need some more angst, so I'm going to have it so, like Virgil, he has an eating disorder.

Deciet/Janus: he's secretly a crossdresser! He likes to wear skirts, crop tops, stockings, and high heals! Only when he's alone though

Okay! Now that you know some secrets, I hope this helps you guys with coming up with more Asks or dares! Bye my little fluffies! Love ya!