My vampire prince 14

*** 5 days ***

Like yesterday I woke up to the door opening. I smiled at the girl and she hesitated before giving it back.

“It’s 7 if you are wondering.”

I giggled, “Thanks.” I drank the water and she gave me a smile and glanced at Damien who growled at her and left.

I smiled, “Morning… you know I just now thought that I must have really bad morning breath.” His lips twitched and he chuckled shaking his head.

“You know vampires don't brush their teeth, the saliva in their mouth is like an acid it cleans it.” He smirked smugly.

I stuck my tongue out him, “Well I'm not a vampire now am I?” He rolled his eyes at my childish behavior and shrugged.

“Who knows, but with all the blood we switched I wouldn’t doubt that-”

His voice was suddenly cut off as he stared at me, his eyes turned bright blue then black and his fangs slid out. His eyes narrowed on me and searched up and down my body quickly as if looking for something.

I burrowed my eyebrows, “What?” I asked worried like he already gave into the blood lust.

He took a deep breath with his eyes closed, “You’re bleeding.” He exhaled and opened his eyes with a hungry stare.

I checked my wrists and legs then the rest of my body, “No I'm not.” I spoke confused; wouldn’t I be able to smell it as well?

He took another deep breath and let out a low moan, “God that smells delicious.” I burrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“You are bleeding, I can smell it.” He growled out his eyes shining dangerously.

He says he can smell my blood but I'm not bleeding… how could I bleed and not feel it.

Suddenly it slapped me in the forehead and my cheeks burned. I quickly counted back in my head and my heard pounded. I tried to close my legs to stop it but any girl that had hit puberty knew that wasn’t going to happen.

I heard a moan and looked up; Damien had his eyes closed as he took another deep breath.

My face went completely red, he was getting all lusting because of period blood… that is so gross. If it wasn’t disgusted I would have laughed at him but I couldn't.

Mostly because he was blood thirsty and my period usually last about a week and when he gets out he will be blood thirsty already without my, eh problem.

I gulped and heard him ask, “Where are you bleeding?” I bit my lip hesitating, should I tell him? At least he will stop moaning since it is gross.

“I started my period.” He froze and his dark eyes shot to mine and he did the opposite of what I thought.

His lips curled up showing his fangs, “Really now?”

I pushed against the wall I was already chained to as he began tugging on the restraints so he could get to me. God knows what he would do to me.

“Hey girl,” I called out loud and quickly. Damien just tugged on the restraints harder with a growl.

Within a minute the girl came in confused then scared when she saw my panicked face.

“What is it?”

I bit my lip, “I started my period, and I need to use the restroom.” Her eyes widened and she flashed out of the room, well isn’t that delightful.

Damien let out a deep chuckle and licked his lips, “I wonder how you taste.” I blushed at his statement and he chuckled.

Suddenly two guards came in and I saw they had clips on their noses, thank god! They unhooked me and took me away from the room. I heard Damien yell, “She is mine!”