03

"Thanks so much," I smile at Ashton, hopping in his sleek, black Volvo. "That Luke guy that I work with, the tall one," I look over at him and he's nodding. "Well, he shows up whilst I'm in the church, how he knew I was there? I have no clue. He just walks in and practically forces me to go home with him so he can "Tell me something" and then when we get there he says he joking." I pause, taking a breath. "And the he just randomly makes me go, without a ride!" I spare him the fact that I asked Luke to stay the night. Ash doesn't need to know that.
"That's really weird," he smiles. "What made him make you leave?"
"I'm not sure really, I mean he kept looking outside and then he was like "You should go. Now." He practically pushed me down the hall." I giggle, wondering what got him so worked up.
"So, what're you doing tonight?" He asks, turning the ignition.
"I was just about to ask if you and Mikey could come over for a movie marathon." I hold on to the side if my seat as he takes a sharp left, causing both of us to get jumbled. He's a terrible driver. "Oh, and I totally forgot, he seemed like weirdly jealous of you. I asked why he brought me there and he said just so he could see me, but also to keep me away from you." Me and Ashton giggle, "I'm not sure why, because it's not like you were going to show up for church with me."
"Yeah, Blu I just don't get why you go to church, every god damn Sunday. You don't believe in God!" He gives me a confused expression, laced with a grin.
"I like the stories, we've been over this. So anyway, movie marathon?" I put my hands together as if I'm praying. He nods his head.
"Call Mikey." He sighs, smiling as he jets around another corner, nearly causing me to fall in his lap.
I hit on his contact, a picture of him popping up.
*Ring ring ring*
"Blu?" I hear his voice boom through the phone and find myself smiling.
"My house, me, you, Ash, movies, sleeping?" I ask, trying to compel him.
"Yeah, be there soon." He hangs up, and we speed to my house.
-
"Are you sure you have to go?" I grab Ashton's arm and he nods.
"Yeah, I just got called in." He sighs, grabbing his coat and rushing out the door. Truthfully I am completely fine with him leaving. I love being alone with Mikey.

"I guess it's just you and me Mikey." I holler and excitement registers on his face. He looks outside, watching Ashton pull out of the drive way.
"Okay, he's gone." Mikey stares at me for a moment before planting his lips on mine. I quickly react to his touch, kissing him back and running my hands down his back. He wraps his arms around me, slowly moving his hands down farther and farther. He eventually grips my ass, lifting me up. I begin kissing his neck and pulling at his hair as I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Blu," he mutters in between kisses, walking us to my room, my legs still wrapped around him.

Escape || Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें