five

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HEY BITCHES!" TINA SHOUTED AS SHE WALKED INTO THE BOYS APARTMENT. athena trailing behind her, both girls with shopping bags in hand rustling together as they walked. christina ran straight inside as athena was left behind shutting the door.

all the commotion caught the attention of the band members who were setting up their annual game night in the lounge. "whattup fuckers!" zach shouted making athena giggle to herself.

the girl quickly dropped her bags off in the kitchen, before making her way through into the lounge where all the boys and now christina sat.

she was quick enough to see jonah smack zach up the back of his head scolding him for his 'language' as she threw herself down on the couch resting her head in daniels lap. the boys' eyebrows shooting up instantly in concern at athena's actions.

"you okay?" the seavey asked threading his fingers through her hair, something he often did out of habit. it was calming for both himself and athena and usually occurred whenever one of them was upset or stressed.

"no." thena muttered, her voice muffled by her arms she had laid over her face, shielding it from everyone in the room who were currently engaged in their own conversation. "what's wrong sunshine?" daniel whispered not wanting anybody to hear because athena was being quiet in the first place meaning she didn't originally want anyone to know what was going on.

"i hate your manager." she stated blankly, removing her arms from her face as she locked eyes with daniel. his piercing blue ocean eyes staring straight at her. athena could practically feel herself being pulled in by them but quickly she began shaking off the feeling.

it was unusual. she had never felt like this around daniel before so why it was beginning to happen now she had no idea, and quite frankly it scared her. athena and relationships never mixed well, of course she had the fair few dumb ones from school. she had the one that took her virginity and the one who officially broke her heart but she always struggled with boys.

they always preferred athena's friends over herself and asked for their numbers or snapchat or instagram or whatever. and those who did ask for hers ended up being dickhead players or just wanting her for the sex.

and these were some of the many reasons athena had sworn off dating, well that and the fact that she couldn't find the right person nor did she have time to.