Without missing a beat, his hips eased the tip of his length inside of you, your innards spreading apart to give him a warm welcome. Both of you let out a groan of pleasure, your toes curling in response to his cock slowly spreading you apart. You shifted your weight over to your left elbow, out stretching your arm in order for your fingertips to brush against his chest, trailing down that deliciously chiseled body. You let your eyes follow your fingertips from his chest, down to his abdominal muscles. The dips and curves of his body was more than enough to drive you wild.

You weren't ashamed to admit that you were drawing blanks.

"You like what you see, huh?" The smirk had never left his lips, his own eyes admiring your body. You were beautiful to him and nothing would ever change that, even if the the sky was falling. "Because I like what I see, that's for damn sure." He breathed, leaning down to capture your lips in a shamelessly demonically kiss. He removed his hand from his shaft, taking each of your hands into his own, intertwining your fingers together. He let his hands pin yours to the bed as he kissed you, your thighs clenching around his torso. He gave them a squeeze before he let his fingers slip from yours, the palms of his hands moving to press against your thighs again. This time, the flesh between his thumb and forefinger pushed against the area behind your knee, forcibly pressing your legs down and apart against your upper body to allow his body to move without restrictions.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your legs apart, Babybird?" He whispered against your lips, his smug smile returning. Seconds later, the man snapped his hips forward, the entirety of his girth invading your innards. The smack of his hips against your rear end filled the room, your body jolting in response to the sudden movement. Your pussy immediately clenched around his cock as your mouth hung open, your eyes rolling back into your head, fists full of your bedsheets.

With his hands pinning your legs down, all you could do was take his length in. "That's what I like to see." Chuckling, his eyes focused on your expression to gage the amount of pleasure you were in. You cried out, your entire body tingling with ecstasy from a singular thrust. "You dirty slut, are you going to cum already?" He dipped his head down to your neck, parting his lips so that his teeth would be able to sink into your neck, leaving indents in its wake.

"More," You cried out, your arms wrapping around his neck to keep him close, nails lightly digging into his back. "Please?" You couldn't help but move your own hips, squirming and wiggling underneath him in an attempt to gain some sort of friction.

"Your wish is my command." He whispered, positioning himself to be comfortable before he pulled his hips back, leaving half of his length inside and thrusting back in again. Both of you groaned—pure pleasure clouding both bodies.  The first few thrusts were steady and slow, before quickening soon after. With almost every thrust he found your sweet spot, letting the tip brush up against the area to bring you closer and closer to your orgasm. Your arms fell from his neck and back to the bed to grab the bed sheets again—the pleasure was almost too much. You were unable to help but watch his length disappear inside of you as you moaned and whimpered, the sight of his cock penetrating you creating shivers down your spine.

Hawks obviously noticed how you couldn't peel your eyes away from the lewd image, releasing one of your thighs to brace himself against the mattress. His wrist hovered a few inches above your shoulder, his forehead almost pressing against yours.

"Do you want it slow?" As soon as his mouth formed 'slow' his hips began to roll, the gasp from your mouth music to his ears. His pace remained this way for a few seconds—you were able to feel every inch of Hawks this way and you loved it. You loved it when his shaft rubbed your insides like this and it was obvious that he knew. Your eyes squeezed shut, multiple moans and whimpers leaving your lips as his member slid in and out. Your head fell back to rest against the bed, turning it to bite his arm in an effort to muffle your sounds of bliss. He hummed in your ear, the sound sending more shivers down your spine, your skin erupting in goose bumps.