The Dessert

//i guess this would be a good place to insert a warning huh?

TW: degradation, rough, choking, spanking, biting. aka kinky shit idk 👁👄👁

jesus y'all are thirsty aren't you.

calm down. go read the bible.

but only after you read this part >:)

ENJOY YOU SINNERS <3

"Please," you breathed out, his fingers stuffed in your mouth making it difficult to properly articulate. Your hips rolled to force his finger inside of you to slide in and out. It was obvious how much you needed him with just your actions—not to mention your dripping pussy.

"Please what?" Hawks licked his lips as he watched you grind against his finger. You noticed that his breath was getting heavy and his voice was getting raspy; both were clear signs that you were a couple of words away from pushing him over the edge. As he was watching the lewd way your hips moved, he decided to add a second finger, the feeling of him slowly pushing your insides apart making your eyes slightly roll back into your head.

"Please, Sir." You said, your words even more slurred because of his fingers rubbing against your vaginal walls. You whimpered with his fingers in your mouth, growing impatient with the lack of friction. "I want it."

Before you knew it, he pulled his slobber soaked fingers from your mouth, pressing it against your clit to ease the ache before his lips wrapped around it, his tongue replacing his fingers. He moaned against you, sending a subtle vibration to his mouth as his fingers continued to slide in and out of your wetness. You gasped, your thighs instantly clenching around the man. Using his free hand, he gave your thigh a second smack, digging his nails into your flesh. His used the tip of his tongue to apply a reasonable amount of pressure against your love button, letting it slide up and down.

"Legs apart," he murmured. Your hips pushed up against his mouth to further increase the amount of friction, the pleasure from his tongue making you greedy. While he dragged his nails across your skin, his fingers curled up to push against your g-spot.

"Now." He commanded. Your walls clenched around his fingers in response, a shaky whimper filling the room before you peeled your thighs from trapping his head in place. His eyes locked on your face, using your reactions and moans to guide where his tongue and fingers should rub against in order to bring you the most pleasure. After a few more seconds of his tongue working at your clit, he pulled back his head, sitting up to catch his breath while he used his fingers to pleasure you.

He couldn't help but chuckle.

"Look at you. You've been reduced to a horny, sloppy mess from just my fingers and my tongue. You're a dirty little slut for me, aren't you?"

He ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to tame the stray strands, the same hand moving to his mouth to wipe off your essence from his lips. Using your juices, he reached for his cock, spreading your honey along his shaft. As he did this, you managed to somewhat gather yourself together, propping yourself up on your elbows curious to see why he removed his mouth from your clit.

It was a sight to behold—the man was practically throbbing and if you didn't know any better, you would have thought Hawks jr. had a mind of its own. You quickly wiped the drool seeping from your lips, your eyes locking with his, a sly smile appearing across his face.

"Don't get good excited, Kid. While it isn't your birthday," His eyes moved to focus on your core, letting his fingers slowly slide out of you. Your eyes followed, unable to help but settle on his exposed member. It definitely wasn't the first time you've seen it, but it was always a treat to watch his hand slide up and down his hardness. He moved forward, guiding the tip to poke and prod against your womanhood. "I hope you like this present I got you."