Some feelings in this word did not have to be spoken, but if it existed, time would prove it. He seemed to understand what Qing Ju had said. Love was not spoken, but proven through actions.

What he had been discontent with was demanding an empty phrase, and what Qing Ju could give him was true concern.

"In this life, with Qing Ju's companionship, I feel that I didn't waste it." He held her hand as they walked in the deep purples and reds of the Imperial Gardens. "I finally understand why some Emperors seek immortality. If possible, I would also want immortality medicine, to be with you forever."

"Emperor believes this?" She smiled as she looked at him, "A hundred years is just perfect. If it really is thousands of years, who knows if there is a day that dislike occurs? If that happened, it would be better to have a beautiful beginning and a fulfilled ending."

He could not object. Maybe the two of them did not believe in love that did not change even as the rocks changed, but they believed they could live for a lifetime together.

"This is good. Even into death, we will still think of each other." He smiled, but the hand that was holding hers tightened. "Our tomb has started construction. A few decades later when we lie in there, we won't be lonely."

"Birth not of the same blanket but death in the same cave. Separated this life, but the love is everlasting." Qu Qing Ju smiled. Who could think that she would walk to this step with a man, and this man was also an Emperor. But now, she has come to believe this phrase.

"It's good as long as Qing Ju understands me." He Heng raised his head and pointed at the sunset. "This sun looks like a poached egg."

"En," Qu Qing Ju nodded and said: "It's pretty similar."

The two held hands and stood together. The sunset drew their shadows out, merging into one, inseparable.

Not far away, Heng fei and Luo guipinwere looking at their backs. The two left silently. When they walked to the Drooping Flower Door, Luo guipinsuddenly sighed: "Maybe the Emperor just wanted a woman who could see the sunset as a poached egg with him. What picturesque sunset? What glow-like fire? It isn't what the Emperor wants."

Heng fei had a light smile as she said: "What the Emperor wants is a real woman. The four arts are just embellishment, and not needed." Her voice was extremely calm as though the man she was discussing had nothing to do with her, "The Empress, she's the right person that he met at the right time. This is probably what is called fate."

If they had met later, like if the Emperor had already ascended the throne, then the Empress would, at maximum, become the Emperor's most favored woman but not his only one. She, herself, would not become Heng fei, but one of the many feipinthe Emperor would have forgotten. She may not have even gotten the rank of a guipin.

"This is our fate. All things in the world have a destiny. You and I are just people that have touched a little bit of good fortune due to destiny." Heng fei looked away from the sunset, "Let's return."

"I'm just slightly despairing, but I also find it rational that the Emperor only favors the Empress." Luo guipinsmiled, "Ever since the Empress allowed me to mourn for my jiujiu, I had gratitude towards the Empress."

"So, when Han Qing He wanted you to help her get favor in the beginning, you didn't agree." Heng fei slightly tilted her face down, her voice very small but enough for the two of them to hear, "So, after you knew of Feng Zi Jin's plan, you allowed her to kill Han Qing He. You even meddled in the affair, but you pushed the suspicions of the affair towards Feng Zi Jin and Shu gui taifei, and not the Empress."

Luo guipin heard her words, and slightly paused before smiling: "Heng fei niangniang is a smart person." She wasn't afraid that Heng fei knew this and smiled even more freely, "Heng fei niangniang might not know my personality. If I remember someone's generosity, I will remember for a lifetime."

Heng fei looked at her smile. A long time later, she sighed: "This is good." It was due to the Empress that the two of them live comfortably without favor.

The Imperial Couple, as smart as they were, they might not necessarily be ignorant of some things, it was just that they didn't say it.

She turned, her eyes passing through the Drooping Flower Door. The Emperor and Empress were standing there side by side, the pair of shadows even more elongated as though it was one person.

Several thousand years later, archaeologists found the combined burial tomb of the Emperor and Empress of Da Lon. To their shock, they found the Imperial Couple had used one coffin. Two sets of skeletons laid together. It was like the legendary love story of the Emperor and Empress had passed on for thousands of years, gentle and touching.

They found many burial items within the tomb. Countless exquisite hairpins, glass lanterns worth cities, jade instruments and porcelain. Someone even found a stele in the tomb. There was a pair of extremely attractive man and woman carved on the surface. Under their feet were lucky clouds, as though they were ascending into immortality.

All of the archaeologists thought that the man and woman were Da Long's Jia You Emperor and Hua Ren Empress. This discovery also made others speculate about the love legend between them. Many people felt that those love story movies and productions about the love between this Imperial Couple did not even reach the feelings that the Emperor and Empress had.

Not long after, people also found that the woman carved on the stele of the Da Long tomb looked extremely similar to the one in the Lantern Festival painting found in the coffin of Da Long's Zhong Rui Wang. Archaeologists quickly proved that Hua Ren Empress and Zhong Rui Wang didn't have any romantic relationship. Zhong Rui Wang was not importantly regarded by Jia You Emperor, and the person in the painting was most likely Hua Ren Empress' sister because history had recorded that Hua Ren Empress' half-sister had been a concubine of Zhong Rui Wang.

Even though the archaeologists said so, there were still many who looked towards the unofficial histories. They said that Jia You Emperor's father, Qing De Emperor, originally intended to pair Hua Ren Empress and Zhong Rui Wang together. Due to many reasons, in the end, Hua Ren Empress married Jia You Emperor.

As a result, people made a movie about the love triangle between the three and earned a lot of hot tears from people. But even so, everyone believed that Jia You Emperor and Hua Ren Empress had deep feelings between them. Even if something did happen with Zhong Rui Wang as the unofficial histories said, that was just a detour in their romance.

How history was, it was long buried in the long river of time. No one knows the truth, but people would believe the existence of one thing.

That was love!