He had never met his yimu but heard from his mother say that his yimu had been very caring of her, and never bullied her because his mother was a shu daughter. So even though it had been a few decades, his mother still sighed when she mentioned yimu.

Thinking about the family of Chang De Gong Fu, he felt slightly disgusted. At the very least, they were a ducal family but they acted worse than any common family. And this Young Master Qu always carried himself arrogantly in the past at the Dong Shan Academy. Every time they met, his nose was pointed at the heavens. Seeing Qu Wang Zhi's lackluster state, he felt it was karma.

"Young Master Chen is joking," Qu Wang Zhi couldn't even force out a smile. He even felt that the eyes of the surrounding vendors become strange as they looked at him. That made him, who was very attentive to his honor, almost not able to stay up. He made a messy bow, "This one still has other matters, and will go first. Young Master Chen, do whatever you want."

Squeezing out of the crowd that had been spectating, he didn't even realize that the buns in his hand had been crushed flat by his hands. His steps grew faster and by the end he was sprinting. Only when no one was looking at him anymore did he find a store selling medicine as he panted. He brought a packet of medicine and then slowly made his way outside the city.

After his father was especially pardoned, because it had been cold in the jail, his knees had worsened. Now, he could only lay in bed all day. Because his jiejie had died, his mother cried all day. His grandmother couldn't endure it and passed away not long ago. The funeral had been done by erjie who gave the silver. Thinking about the mutually-blaming father and mother, he wanted to turn and leave, and never return to the old village house.

"You don't have any right to blame me. That year, it was you that begged for me to marry to the fu. You couldn't teach your daughter properly and blame me for neglecting her, why don't you think of what you did before?!"

"You evil woman. That year, I shouldn't have married you. If it wasn't for you, I would be the Emperor's father-in-law, it's all because of you …"

Hearing the sounds of arguing inside the house, Qu Wang Zhi showed a fed up expression. In the end, he put the buns and the medicine at the doorway, then turned and left the noisy place.

In the rear hall of Tian Qi Palace, Qu Qing Ju finally came out of the confinement. She took a refreshing bath and changed into a beautiful silk dress before sitting at the bed to slowly wave a fan at the deeply asleep son. In the end, she couldn't resist kissing her son's mouth.

Mu Jin saw the Empress' actions and she smiled. Walking next to the bed to look at the imperial son who fisted his hands in sleep, she informed in a small voice: "Niangniang, Heng fei niangniang has come to pay respects."

"Heng fei has come?" Qu Qing Ju moved her gaze away from her son. After ordering the nursemaid to keep a watch over the imperial son, she stood, ordering, "Let's go and see her"

Jiang Yong Yu had been drinking tea as she sat on a chair. Seeing Qu Qing Ju come out, she immediately put down the teacup and rose to give her a greeting.

"Heng fei doesn't have to be so courteous," Qu Qing Ju smiled as she sat down at the front, "Please sit. Now that it's the sixth month, it's so hot. Why did you come over?"

"Pinqie has nothing to do usually, and made some clothing for His Highness, just not sure if they fit," Jiang Yong Yu took a stack of infant clothing from Ai Lu's hands, "Hope that Empress doesn't dislike pinqie's handiwork."

Qu Qing Ju took over the clothing for a look. She sighed in admiration: "Heng fei's skills are so exquisite. What ben gong makes cannot compare to you." She indicated for Mu Jin to put the clothing away, "It must have been great trouble for you to make such eye-straining things in this heat."