Qu Qing Ju agreed with He Heng's words. People always talked, the best way for others not to find out was to not do it, so it was better to not commit malicious acts.

Seeing her face full of approval, He Heng stood, adding: "Since muhouwants to see us, let's go take a look at Fu Shou Palace." He ordered for a servant to bring a fox skin cape and then made Qu Qing Ju put on a thick rabbit-skin hand muff before leading her out of Tian Qi Palace.

Coming out of Tian Qi Palace, Qu Qing Ju felt the harsh winter wind blow into her face. The snow on the road had been swept away by the taijian but the roofs and the trees were full of snow. She took in a breath, "Such heavy snow."

Reaching to pull the collar of her cape higher to cover her face, He Heng helped her onto his own carriage. Once the two of them settled, he replied: "Now, it's the twelfth month. It's normal to have this much snow."

Even though she had seen the heavy snow of Jing City last year, Qu Qing Ju had a special feeling for snow. It was most likely due to the fact that she lived in the south and always read of the people making snowmen in the language books and had been disappointed that she couldn't make one herself.

Not being able to obtain something that other people told them about from when they were little, most people would be stubborn in their attachment.

Qu Qing Ju occasionally lifted the curtain as the Imperial carriage traveled and saw the palace maids and taijian kneeling on both sides of the road. Snow was still falling, the ground was cold, but those people knelt with their backs straight, not a hint of slacking.

As they entered Fu Shou Palace, He Heng saw Feng shi kneeling in the center of the hall. Kneeling behind her was a few pale-faced palace maids and taijian. His expression darkened and held hands with Qu Qing Ju to bow to the two Empress Dowagers before sitting to the side.

The ground and walls of Fu Shou Palace were heated. Qu Qing Ju had taken off the fox skin cape but still felt hot. Using her hand to slightly pull at her clothing, she looked at Feng Zi Jin kneeling on the ground, asking: "Muhou, what is going on?"

"These years, this Feng shi has been very brave. Emperor, Empress, take a look," Empress Dowager Wei handed Chun Yu's confession to He Heng. Seeing her son's face become colder, she knew he was angry, and sighed, "It's muhou who has to apologize for arranging such a villain beside you."

"Muhou cannot say that. Feng shi is malicious and adept at disguising herself. Is that muhou's fault?" He Heng furiously slammed the confession onto the table beside him, "It was zhen who was blind to have kept such a woman like this for so many years."

"Emperor!" Feng Zi Jin knew that the matter had been exposed and looked discontentedly at the furious Emperor, "If it wasn't that Emperor had to marry her, and favor her, why else would qie have to do such things?"

Seeing the hand that Feng Zi Jin pointed at her, Qu Qing Ju raised an eyebrow. The marriage had been decreed by Qing De Emperor and He Heng who decided to marry the bride, so why did it become all her fault in the end? If she had the ability, she should be trying to kill Qing De Emperor and He Heng, what was the point of poisoning the original Qu Qing Ju?

"Empress was the wang fei who xiandi decreed. Emperor and her are in deep love, it's the natural order of the world. You are just a small qieshiwho, in jealousy, decided to plot against the Emperor. You poisoned wang fei in the wang fu, murdered Han liangdi after entering the palace and framed the Empress. Such a frightening person, and shameless to be angry at the Emperor for marrying. It is very funny," Empress Dowager Wei smiled icily, "So many shiqie in this world. If they were all like you, wouldn't the world end?"