twenty three ; declaration of war

Start from the beginning

The boys bowed to them in respect and stood back up.

"I'll be at the section for Shiratorizawa." He said, turning away with Subaru and Shu following him.

"Oh and (Y/n)?" He asked, stopping.

"Don't forget about what I said." He walked away and I could finally calm myself down.

"That stupid brother of mine." I heard Uncle curse under his breath.

"It's okay, let's go." I said and we walked to the court.

"We'll see you later then." Tendo said and waved to us.

"Bye~!" Fumiko waved with a tint of blush on her cheeks.

"Let's go." I said and pecked Ushi's cheeks before entering the court.

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"SHIIIIIIIIRATORIZAWA!!" The school cheered as the girls entered.

[insert shiratorizawa cheer]

"Scary..!"

Opposite them was Niiyama Girls' High that waited for them.

"Center court!" Akari shouted happily.

Not far from them was Karasuno, there again to cheer for Shiratorizawa.

Just a few sections next to Karasuno was the Shiratorizawa boys and (Y/n)'s relatives.

Niiyama Girls had the volleyball cart, which meant that they would be warming up first.

[a/n: i don't know any of their names except Kanoka so i'm giving them random names]

"That #6 is quite strong." Reiji said as he approached (Y/n).

"She's the Ace, my opponent." [a/n: according to wiki, she plays as an ace but im not sure if it's in niiyama or the v.league but in this story, imma put it as niiyama]

They watched as #6 spiked the ball down with force, roughly ranging from Wakatoshi's to her ownself.

Each and every one of them had a powerful spike, as expected of the 'Queens' since they had been the representative for Miyagi Girls Team for Nationals.

The referee then tweeted his whistle, indicating it was now Shiratorizawa's turn to warm up.

Akari rolled the volleyball court and would be in-charge of throwing the balls to Fumiko for her to toss.

(Y/n) stood in front and waited for Fumiko to give her the signal.

Once Fumiko had nodded her head, (Y/n) ran up to the net, jumping up in the air with the momentum in the ball of her feet and spiked the ball down using the strength that could rival her father's.

The ball bounced off the floor and up to the second level bleachers, Hinata catching it.

"So cool!" He shouted.

Niiyama on the other hand, knew exactly who to look out for. Kanoka read about her opponent the day before and knew of her Empress Eye.

Did she think she could beat it? Well, obviously not.

After the little showcase, the rest of the girls did their spikes normally as they didn't want to waste too much energy yet.

"They're as much trouble as their captain." The Captain of Niiyama said as it was the time for the Coach to tell them anything if needed.