This is indeed a bit suspicious. It is surrounded by the sea and there is no land. How could such a small boy suddenly appear here?

Ji Qisen looked down. The small suit on his jacket was dry, and only the trouser legs were wet. This shows that even if he disembarks, he disembarks in a shallow bank.

The little boy saw Ji Qisen approaching, and he became more and more scared. His small body shivered, and he tightly looked at Gu Yuan's clothes: "I, I don't know, they seem to be discussing things , Just parked the boat near here, the one who took care of me and drank some wine, I lied to him that I wanted to pee, and while he was not paying attention, he ran to the deck and climbed down the deck. "

He raised his face and looked at Gu Yuan with a pleading look: "Sister, please help me. I was rude to you before, I'm sorry, but I'm so scared now! You guys, shouldn't you give me to the bad guys? "

His small body was shaking unconsciously, and he subconsciously leaned towards Gu's legs.

Gu Yuan couldn't take it anymore.

This child is so pathetic. Even if he was a little bit bearish before, he must have been frightened by such a thing.

Gu Yuan stooped down, hugged him, and appeased, "Don't be afraid, we are not bad people, what's your father's name, what's your name, and where is your home island? Do you know, we will help you find your father And sent you home. "

After the child was cuddled by Gu Yuan, he subconsciously stretched out his small arm, firmly wrapped around Gu Yuan's neck, and even nestled in her shoulder socket.

Ji Qisen looked at this scene, and immediately felt uneasy.

Where did this child come from? Is it a fight with them to grab a mother? ?

Now sneer, fiercely, "Hey, hurry up and say your dad's name, I'll let you send you out!"

The child was frightened by Ji Qisen's body and shuddered, hugging Gu Yuan tightly: "Sister, I'm afraid!"

Gu Yuan couldn't stand it. The child shivered in her arms. It was pitiful. She looked at Ji Qisen helplessly: "Qi Sen, don't be so fierce. People are just a little child. What do you ask? , What can't we do if it is so bad and terrifying? "

Then, she lowered her head and gently wiped his tears with a gentleness that she had never had in her life, then hugged him and said, "Don't be afraid, little kid, he is a good man, that ’s how he talks, tell your sister, What's your name and what's your father's name? "

Ji Qisen squeezed his lips slightly from the side, didn't speak, just looked at the little boy held by his mother.

Nie Yu's expression was a little complicated. Why did my mother protect a little boy like that? It's just a little fart. Besides, he didn't do anything to him. He just asked who he was, and his tone was kind and okay?

The sweetest tone in my life! none of them!

The little boy looked at Gu Yuan, and looked at Nie Yu Ji Qisen. This time he said carefully: "My name is Huo Lanting, and my father is Huo Chenchen. I don't know where my family is, anyway, it is on an island, and it seems not far from here . "

Huo Chenchen?

How weird and weird, is there anyone around Huo Chenchen?

Ji Qisen frowned and glanced at Nie Yu.

——Stop, speed stop, Huo Lanting's origin is unknown.

Nie Yuheng glared at him mockingly.

——Oh, you begged me? Why, why do you want me to stop, your island you stop!