Black Clover

Name -
Shiro Lobõ

Age -
18

Gender -
Male

Personality -
In the outside, Shiro is naturally hostile, and lashes out, cautious and extremely wary. He doesn't trust anyone or someone who apposes him, He's extremely careful and very cheeky. He's naturally expressionless and doesn't show any emotions than anger, spite and his aggresion. Shiro rarely allows anyone to see what he actually is. The male is easily cautious and extremely observant in his surroundings. But once he's cracked down to his lowest point, He's actually a chill laid back male, he's really easy to make the male extremely flustered, and is one of the bigger softies. Shiro is playful and naturally obedient, and sorta of a prankster. Shiro normally is like a puppy dog, acts like one.

Appearence -

Magic -Shadow DireLobõ magic

Magic -
Shadow DireLobõ magic

Abilities -
El Lobõ, form:

His sense of smell, eyesight, and enhanced strength and speed. He has excellent accuracy, on his strength and speed.

Shiro moves rather quick, but is stealthy. His eyes are the most efficient sincr he can see into the dark easily, and his eyes glow a bright yellow if he's the night vision ability.

Shadow abilities -
Shadows, he can simply hide in them. Or use them to his advantage, he can fire long range attacks or close attacks. A beam or a slash.

° Shadow Claw -
Shiro can enhanced his hands of mist like shadow and slash an enemy.

° Shadow Ball -
Shiro can charge up an orb and fire towards someone, without having the hassel

° Shadow Sneak -
Shiro jumps into the shadow of somone then strike them once their vulnerable

° Spectral Theif -
Sorta like Shadow Sneak, but there's another one for theiving, goes into walls of shadows or someone's shadows before striking or hurting someone.

° Shadow Punch -
Shiro can engulf his two hands into a black firey mist, fire? Mainly he gets heat from himself before launching those attacks.

DireLobõ forms -

Grimiore -He did have one but it was sold since it made god knows what

Grimiore -
He did have one but it was sold since it made god knows what

Squad -
At first none, but then joined Black Bulls through Yami.

Crush -
Yami Sukehiro

Backup -
Leopold Vermillion

Kingdom -
Unknown, but he's originally from the Diamond King

Backstory -

Shiro wasn't like this. He was actually really happy in his home in the Diamond Kingdom, he was a noble, no. Royalty, before it went downhill when he started to develop his magic. His family were all, Light, Wind or Ice users. When, he got his Shadow magic. He was soon shunned from the entire family besides, his older brother.

Shiro had someone, or at least he thought, his older brother wasn't always there for him. Shiro resented everyone before running away, from that family. He didn't care it wasn't long that he was taken away, but no..

He was taken into an underground system, sorta like a fight club, but for animals. He was forced to fight there. He tried escaping no tries, Shiro fought until he couldn't. He was on the brink of death.

Soon, he lost hope and everything. He fought through shit and stain. His Grimiore was taken away, and sold for who gods knows for how much.

Shiro lost all hope before a mysterious magic user destroyed that place and left as Shiro finally escaped from that hellhole.

It's not long he was chased out by others, and left the Diamond Kingdom borders, into Clover Kingdom, and reside there.

Before wondering around bumping into Julius, the soon to be Wizard King. He was quick to be on the defensive side. He lashed out, but was confused when Julius admired his magic and took him in. Teaching him everything, and such before meeting Yami and William, he stayed far away from Yami, but was very polite to William but stayed the FUCK away from Yami.