the studio+Facebook=

Marias pov:
As I drive on the freeway to mtk40 studios I had looked at myself in the mirror and sighed as I turn the mirror away from my face. As I continue on my driving I started to get alittle bored, so I decided to play a few songs.
Song of the song where from different genres and artist, like post Malone, foauzia,Volbeat,and finally Lindsey Stirling. (if you love any of these artist too ,I love you for enterity!!!)

As I tap on my steering wheel with the last song on my playlist post Malone's circles (seasons change and I love when it's coooooold!)
I see the left side of the building as I drive into the parking lot and find my assigned parking space wich was right by the staff doors.

As Im get out of my car , I hear many gasps and screeches. As I turn around I see it's from alot of fan girls and boys, I wave at them and give them a smirk as I go inside the staff side door.
As I walk in I see the reception desk and one of my workers and bff's Gwen (aka my real friend) takings calls and writing things down.
I smile as I walk towards the desk, as I put my purse down on the table when Im at it, I see Gwen pause and look up at me.

She gasps and drops the phone as she walks around the desk and gives a waist hug becuase she is only 5'0 while I'm 5'8 (it's true in real life)
I bend down alittle and hug back as we sway together.
When she lets go she wipes a little tear.
" W-what are you doing here? I thought-" I she exclaimed with excitement.

" I was at home?, Well I was..but I couldn't just sit at my house all day waiting for anything to happen now can I?" I ask sarcastic and playful.
She shakes her head no.
"Well I'm so glad you're here! I've been saving your art room just for you!, Here are the keys by the way." She says as she hands me a key with a purple cat keychain on it.

I nod and thank her as I head on my way to the room, I saw acouple of eyes gawking at me as I walk by, I tend to ignore it as I find my room on the 2nd floor of the 3 floor building. I walk in and stare at the art canvases, paints, markers,you name it it's all there.

I look at the unfinished painting on the wall.
half of the paint job was missing and the background wasn't done.
Suddenly, I feel a nastolgic feeling come to me.
I remember a time where I had told Jason about what the painting meant to me.

I hesitantly take a paint brush from the dirtied water jar and I slowly put the brush into the paint I just dabbed on the pallete, then paint the rest of the art piece.

(Pic above, yes I also drew that)

As I had finished painting the canvas with a final stroke, I put the paint brush into the water and walk to a nearby sink and wash off the palette.
I see a couple of people walk by the large window of the studio hallway,
surprised of the art I just finished.

I walk over to the door and open it. I give them a smile and wave as I close the door behind me and lock it after turning the lights off.

As I head down to the first floor again I see Gwen at the front desk again, she was taking some calls and writing stuff down. I smile as I walk to the front of her desk and sign out giving her a goodbye wave and do a hand sign gesture for her to call me.

As I walk out the door and unlock my car door with my keys, I get in the car starting it and turning the volume of my car radio down.
I get a notification from my phone and I turn my phone off.

(time skip to At home because I'm already writing alot in this chapter ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ )
As I am walking into my house I put my purse and my keys away. I lock the door to my house, then turns the lights on as it was now night time and dark in my house, I unsilenced my phone and out it on the kitchen island as I start to get ingredients for spaghetti out.

(Aka my 2nd favorite food (✿^‿^) )

My phone goes off as I start to boil my noodle water in the pot. I turn around and grab my phone as I turn it on to see  the lock screen, the notification was from Facebook.

LUCAS EVERGREEN HAS SENT YOU A FRIEND REQUEST....

( Hi guys so I finally finished this chapter and I hoped you like it, and if you want the 4th chapter to be out sooner then this since I had started it already, vote for it and also don't forget to follow my insta and YouTube!)

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSb420man

Instagram:
Mtk40_productions