My eyes widen as I stare at Harry in the mirror. "Uh....yeah?" I squeak out.

"Everything okay in there?" he asks and I cover my mouth as I have the urge to laugh.

"Uh yeah! Just give me a minute!" I shout. I gasp as I feel Harrys half hardened dick thrust into me again as he never pulled out in the first place.

"Okay. Just checking.......um where's Harry?" he asks and I press my lips together.

Shit.

"He's in here with me" I say as a giggle escapes me. I bite my lip as Harry pulls out. I clench my pussy as I shuffle over to the toilet.

Sitting down, I look up at Harry as he stares at me with a weird look as his eyes grow wide.

"Ohh.......um.....ok" he says through the door as it goes silent. As I hear him walking away, I look at Harry confused.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask as I begin to pee.

"I came in you" he says lowly and his eyebrows raise. "Oh shit" he says shortly after as he pushes his fingers through his hair.

"No...no we need to go get a plan B right now" he says as he pulls up his pants and fixes them. He then starts to pace as I stand as I fix my pants, flushing the toilet.

I stop him and I hold my hands on his face. "Relax. Okay? I'm on the pill" I say and I see all the worry vanish and his shoulders slump.

"Oh thank god" he says and he squints his eyes at me. "Still. I don't trust it" he says and I shrug in response.

"I think were fine" I say and I realize how stupid I sound. How ironic my attitude towards this was.

I wash my hands and I stretch out my neck as I put my head to the side, my fingertips running over the faint red marks on my neck.

Oh boy.

We both come out of the bathroom and I go into the kitchen then Harry follows behind.

My brother sits at the counter top and looks between us. "How was the bathroom?" he questions as his eyebrows raise and I look away as my face begins to heat up.

Harry laughs and takes his finger to his nose, wiping it lightly on the underside as he looks down.

My stomach does flips watching him laugh and smile. That little dimple of his making an appearance.

Even then I could see how much he has changed since I met him. He was smiling more and had more of a positive vibe.

But I wasn't sure how much longer that was gonna last.

"Shut up Caleb" I say and I glance past him into the family room seeing only Emma sat on the couch.

"Did mom and dad go to bed?" I ask and he nods as he takes a sip of his drink he made earlier.

I nod my head slightly as I glance at Harry and he places his hand on my lower backside.

We didn't end up going to bed until around 2 am that night. But nothing could have prepared myself for the following day.

---

Harry was laying on his stomach when I had woken up. His hair partly draped over his forehead. His soft, pink lips parted slightly.

I spent over five minutes staring at his relaxed peaceful face. I didn't want to get up and leave him. But I needed to get up and shower.

Getting myself downstairs, I hugged my mom from behind as she sat at the kitchen counter, reading something on her tablet.