Arguments and Food (CY)

Start from the beginning

"Please refrain from using such language in my classroom," He warned, "If this happens again, you will be punished."

I nodded my head, "Yes sir. I'm sorry."

He walked back to his desk as the bell rang. I grabbed my stuff and bolted out of the classroom. I was not going to stay another second in there after my embarrassing moment.

I ran to the cafeteria in a hurry and was the second person to receive some food.

I sat down at an empty table and patiently waited for Chaeyoung to show up. I happily ate my food as I looked around the cafeteria for her.

I felt someone tap my shoulder and turned around. I grinned, "Hey!"

Chaeyoung smiled back at me, carrying food in her hands, "Hey."

She sat down next to me and we ate in awkward silence.

I thought once I found my soulmate we would connect so easily but why am I hesitant?

I bit my lip and side glanced her. I found out that she was blatantly staring back at me. Feeling a bit pressured, I took a sip of water and immediately jumped back when I accidentally spilled it on my shirt.

Why do I have to be clumsy now?!

My face was burning red as I quickly grabbed a napkin and started to wipe my shirt dry. My hands were slightly shaking. I felt delicate hands lightly hold my hands.

I turned to see Chaeyoung softly smiling at me, "Here. I'll help."

She took hold of the napkin in my hand and gently pressed it into my shirt, allowing it to soak in most of the water. After she deemed my shirt to be dry enough, she took away the napkin and placed it next to her.

"There," She grinned at me.

I gently smiled back at her, "Thanks."

"Don't mention it," She chuckled, "Any particular reason why you're so nervous?"

Wait. Does she not know?

I debated whether to tell her or not but settled with, "It's because you're sitting next to me."

"My presence makes you nervous?" She laughed.

I cocked my eyebrow, "Yes. You're basically checking me out with no shame."

She turned red at my accusation and stumbled with her words, "I-You...I wasn't!"

I looked at her with a knowing expression, "Mmhm."

"Well if weren't so beautiful I wouldn't be checking you out so this is all your fault!" She pointed her finger at me.

"What? How dare you accuse me for your staring?" I narrowed my eyes at her, "And also, your gorgeousness is making melt so stop looking at me."

Chaeyoung gasped, "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"You know exactly who I am," I retaliated.

"I don't believe I do," She crossed her arms.

"Why don't I show you then?" I lifted up her wrist with a tattoo on it and lifted my own wrist. I put our hands side by side and we read our own names from the tattoos.

I looked at Chaeyoung for her reaction to find her once again already staring at me. She gently chuckled, "I know."

"Hold up," I straightened my posture, "You said that you didn't know who I was and then-"

"Oh my God!" One of my friends, Nayeon groaned from the table next to us, "You two fight like an old married couple!"

I playfully glared at her, "You say that as if you and Jeongyeon don't argue all the time!"

She opened her mouth but then promptly closed it, taking a bite out of her sandwich and narrowed her eyes at me.

I turned my attention back to Chaeyoung, "Why did you say you didn't know who I was?"

"I was just teasing," She shrugged, "Of course I know who you are."

I blew some of hair out of my face, "Wow. We just met today and we managed to argue with each other already."

"I say it's a good thing," Chaeyoung grinned and took a bite out of her salad.

"Why?" I drank some water.

"Because all good things never come easy," She smiled, "We often have to put in some work. The question is: Are you ready to work for our relationship?"

I immediately responded, "Of course."

"Are you sure?" She cocked her eyebrow at me, "I've been told that I'm pretty difficult."

I giggled, "It's totally fine. Many have said the same thing about me."

"We're both in for a treat, huh?" She grinned, showing off her dimple.

I laughed, "Totally."

I stopped laughing when I caught Chaeyoung looking at me again. Was it just me or was she moving closer and closer?

My breath got caught in my throat as her lips were inches away from mine. She gave me time to pull away but instead I leaned forward. Our lips attaching softly.

I raised my hand and held onto the side of her face gently. She pressed her lips a bit harder into mine and licked my lips.

I was opening my mouth when something hit me right on my shoulder. I pulled away and held my shoulder, "Ow! What the-"

I noticed an apple on the floor next to my foot. I clenched my jaw and looked for the culprit who threw it. I locked eyes with Nayeon who was cheekily smiling at me, "Sorry! No PDA is allowed here."

"If that's the case then why did I catch you and Jeongyeon-" Chaeyoung's eyes widened as she figured out what I was going to say and held her hand over my mouth, preventing me from continuing my sentence.

I glared at Nayeon as she laughed at me.

I rolled my eyes as Chaeyoung moved her hand away from my mouth. I kissed her cheek and took the apple on the floor and threw it back at Nayeon, making sure it was a light throw that wouldn't hurt her.

It hit her right shoulder. I bursted out laughing as she glared at me.

What came next was a total surprise. A cupcake filled with whipped cream hit me right in the face. What shook me was that the cupcake came not from Nayeon but from Jeongyeon.

The pair laughed at me from their table. Chaeyoung chuckled beside me and wiped away some whipped cream from my face with her finger, licking it, "Mmm. Sweet. But you want to know what's sweeter? Revenge."

I watched her as she took out a plastic spoon and loaded it with a grape before launching it at Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

She hit Jeongyeon with the first grape she launched and hit Nayeon with the second. We laughed at the look on their faces. They growled and started launching their own grapes at us.

Chaeyoung and I took cover under our table and continued to have a food fight with the other couple. We soon ran out of grapes and had to throw other foods at each other.

All the other students quickly left because food was starting to get everywhere.

Long story short, we all got in trouble when the principal walked into the cafeteria and a slice of cheese landed on her face.

It was totally worth it though.

Because Chaeyoung and I won the food fight.

-------

Requested by Audrey7634

I hope it was to your liking!

Another request is up next~

Unedited~

:)