restless

I lay on my bed as I think about everything that has happened. There's someone in our basement, the guys are going to the volturie, rosie is going to be leaving soon, and I still might be pregnant. I honestly don't know if I want to be pregnant, I feel like now is not the time. Sana keeps crossing my mind. She's right she's basically a ghost, she has no scent, but I love the guys and they'd know if I'd been touched or not. Plus Sana and I are friends well, were. Everything is just messed up right now. Im not sure what the hell they did, but I know not to ask questions. That's the first mistake is to question your alpha. He does what he does for a reason. I think about all of my kids. They make me smile with out even seeing them. I think about how big hobi looked, I've never seen him like that, it looked like he was just swallowing a deer and it got stuck in his chest. I was scared, I could feel everyone's stares as I think they wondered about my curiosity.
Knock knock knock
I get up and I unlock the door to see jimin standing there, with new clothes on
Jimin:" meeting. Now"
I nod as I gently hold his hand, we quietly walk to the conference room. We all sit in a chair. My mind waits for some one to speak. My eyes meet with jins. I miss alone time with him.
Joon:"jasper"
My eyes connect with namjoons
Jasp:"yes"
Joon:'i know you'd like to know what happened"
I don't react to his words but I do want to know what happened.
Joon:"matthew, rose's friend, touched her without consent and you know the rules "
Jasp:"we have to kill them, then report it to the volturie"
Kookie nods, I look at hobi
Jasp:"why was your chest so big last time I saw you"
Hoseok:'i was coming out of wolf form"
Jin:"hoseok changes back into human form slower than the rest of us"
Jasp:"what did you specifically do to him"
Yoongi:"we can't tell you that"
Jimin:"we have to go into full details after we let the volturie know what happened"
Kook:"just know that he's gone. Face not even recognizable"
Tae and kook smirk at the same time
I gulp and I look at all of them. It's like I don't know them anymore, but life changed huh