Rain

Rain is a beautiful thing.

It starts with a single drop, falling from a single cloud, and lands on a single person.  Then, soon after the first, another will follow.  And soon another...and another.

Until every space is filled with small drops of water, and every person is looking up in awe at the clouds that are shedding their tears for us.

But then the clouds darken, and the blue from the sky is turned black, and the once fragile drops of beauty are now harsh razor blades of destruction, hammering down on the ground and buildings.  They cause people to run for cover, using anything to protect themselves from the start of the storm.  These raindrops build rivers up, they create walls made of water, covering streets.  They never end.

They will destroy homes, ruin books filled with memories, and cause chaos throughout the world.  The currents will grab hold of a person and drag them down, pulling the oxygen out of their body and instead replacing it with the pure water these raindrops are made of.

What was once so beautiful is now a killer.

But yet we still have hope.  We still know that the clouds will soon disperse.  We know that instead of the rain, we will be left with a rainbow.  It will shine its colors down on us and will cause people to leave from their hiding place and just look, never wanting to take their eyes away from the beauty that is before them.  But the rainbow will pass, and everyone will move on, forgiving the rain for its destruction, while knowing that it will happen again.  And when it does we will be left with another five minutes of beauty, as if those five minutes of awe could amend for the hours of hell people went through.

People still love the rain, and they love the display of colors that partake after it even more.  Because people love things disguised in beauty, and they will do anything to keep that beauty safe in the ugly world we live in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah... this is what goes through my mind when its raining outside and I'm still awake...

I still don't know what this book will be, I'm just writing the things I thing, so I hope you continue reading this, because I love seeing when people read something I wrote, it makes me really happy.

Vote, comment, and keep reading, because I have a lot of things I would like to share 

Bye!