A day in the life of Hermione Granger

Start from the beginning

"Hermione!" Emily, Hermione's favourite cousin, squealed. "I missed you." 

"I missed you too." Hermione chuckled as she was engulfed into a hug. "How have you been? And your love life?" 

"Worse than yours I hear." Emily said excitedly. "So who's Draco? Where did you meet? How long have you been dating him-?" 

"Slow down Em." Hermione interrupted. "Draco's my boyfriend of one-and-a-half-years. We met at school when we were eleven. We didn't get along at all till we finished school. I have my own company which works with his so we started talking, instead of insulting eachother, and after a few months he asked me out."

"How cute!? But you're a doctor now, aren't you? What happened to the company?" 

"I still own it but I gave 50% to Draco. So it's his to run now, he's more like the business man." Hermione answered. "I realised I didn't want to go down that path so I decided to become a doctor a year go and I'm very happy I did that."  

"Oh wow really." Emily said, clearly impressed. "Where does Draco live?! 

"A penthouse here in London. It's a fifteen minute ride from my house." Hermione answered. "I should probably call him that mum's staying with us tonight." 

Hermione grabbed her phone and face timed her blond boyfriend. Draco almost immediately answered and greeted her. 

"Hey Dray." 

"Hi love. Why did you had to go home? Nothing bad I hope." 

"Don't worry." Hermione replied. "You know what day it is. Dad's on a business trip and mum didn't want to be alone. She's staying at yours tonight with us." 

"When did I agree with this?" Draco smirked. "I don't quite recall." 

"I know you don't mind, you love my mother." Hermione countered. "She's staying with us no matter what you think about it. It's not like we were planning on doing something anyway when Teddy has gone." 

"I had a few things in mind." Draco retorted cheekily. "But that's not going to happen since Potter just flo- called me and told me he and Weaselette decided that I had to babysit Teddy overnight too." 

At that moment a very cute four-year-old came into view. Emily squealed once she saw him and awwed. 

"Hello Teddy." Hermione said. "I heard you're staying with us tonight too." 

"Yess!" Teddy yelled happily, snuggling into Draco's lap which earned another 'aww' from Emily. "Mowe pizza and chocolate ice cweam!" 

"More?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"Dwaco gave me." 

"I was hungry." Draco defended himself. 

"Gosh, you eat so much." Hermione muttered. "I don't know how you stay in shape. Every other person'd weigh at least three hundred kilo's by now if they ate as much as you." 

"I don't eat that much." Draco argued. "Weasley eats a lot more than me. Besides, I do work out six times a week which pays off. You couldn't complain about that." 

"I can't." Hermione admitted quietly. "So, we have two people extra in your house now too. We don't have enough room then." 

"True." 

"Teddy can sleep in our bed." Hermione suggested. "Or with mum if she wants." 

"Hopefully with your mother." Draco muttered. "I had some plans which involves me, you, alone in a bed." 

"Think again because that's not going to happen." Hermione retorted. "So that's settled then, Teddy sleeps with us tonight." 

"Fine." Draco gave in, knowing he couldn't win this argument, though he had to admit he secretly liked his cousin there with them. "When are you coming? I'm going on a short walk with Teddy, he has to much energy. After that you can bathe him."