Chapter 31: Final Sin

Start from the beginning

HS: "He did it. That son of a gun actually did it."

A cheery voice speaks up and interupts their thoughts,

(Y/N): "Of course we did it."

The trio turned around to see (Y/N) and the Hazbin crew standing right behind them. They walk up to them,

AP: "My god. I knew you could make it."

A: "Let's be real here. Did you expect something else?"

Allison wanted to respond, but she got interupted as a giant hand grabs on the ledge of the platdorm. The Icon pulls itself up. And Joey's screams fills the Ascension chamber,

JD: "(YYYY/NNNN)!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A PLACE... YOU CAN BEND... TO YOUR WILL!!!!! YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME OR MY GOALS!!! I AM THIS STUDIO!!! AS LONG AS I LIVE... MY STUDIO WILL LIVE!!!"

The Icon stands now infront of the platform. Hands turned into axes. (Y/N) speaks up with a calm, threatening voice,

(Y/N): "Well... i think there is only one way to end this game since THAT is the case."

He raises his weapon and so does the rest of the Alliance.

(Y/N): "Time for the encor."

They charge, and this battle comes to an end.

The Icon raises it right axe arm and smashes it down. The others scatter befor it could hit them. Vaggie, Charlie, Allison and Tom are diggin their weapons into it's inky flesh and prevent it to move. The Icon raises it's left arm to attack them, but Angel unloads his Tommy gun at the monstrosity. Hitting and destroying several of it's movie projector eyes and partly blinding it. It's left arm got grabbed by shadow tendrils, they pulled it's second weapon arm down, now completely unable to move. (Y/N) and Alastor are charging forward while Husk and Niffty are helping the others to restrain the creature. Alastor attacks it's right hand and (Y/N) it's left, striking at the same time and ripping it's weapons off. The Icon can no longer heal itself. The blow of the attacks causes the Icon to hit the wall of the cave again. Then it falls forward. It pushes the remains of it's arms forward and landed on them. It's head now hanging down on the platform.

(Y/N): "NOW!!"

The entire Team attacked it's head and striked at it's head at the same time. The entire upper part of the creatures head explodes. The blow causes the creature to crash against the wall for the last time. The hit was strong enough to blow Joey from his feet, he landed on the floor of his balcony with full force. The Alliance watched as the remains of the Icon dissapeares into the Ink River.

Joey slowly got up. His Machine destroyed. His army annihilated. His Project gone. All of the time he invested into that single Project. All of the energy, money, sweat, tears, blood. All of the sins he committed, in vain. He slowly backed up to the door. Until the sound of a beating heart made him turn around. Blocking the exit was his greatest failure, Bendy.
He is truly still alive. Scars are all over his body. A large scar was across his throat, several others on his torso and arms. Wounds that will propably never fully heal. Joey snaps,

JD: "This... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!! YOU NEEDED TO STOP THEM INSIDE THE MACHINE!! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!! NOW BRING ME OUT OF HERE!!"

Bendy looks down at Joey. The old man is broken, what a sight,

JD: "ARE YOU DEAF?! OBEY ME, YOU FAILURE!! DO SOMETHING, YOU PATHETIC SLAVE!!!"