Chapter 1

Tina came home from a party at about 12 and saw the house was quiet and dark...well that is, but her parents room. She heard moaning and whispers...she got curious and decided to look through the slightly opened door. When she looked she was shocked! Her parents laid there naked!! Her mother with her legs wide open and her dad pulling down his underwear to reveal a huge package. Her dad jabbed her mom over and over, faster each time in her slit. Her mom was moaning loudly. Look at that cum whispered her dad sexily in her moms ear... He stuck his finger in her pussy and got i covered in cum. He stuck his finger in her mouth deeper and deeper. Tina's mom choked and grabbed his hand to make it go even deeper. Then she stuck her own finger in her own pussy and jabbed her finger in her dads mouth.Then he bent down and jabbed his tongue in faster and faster into her pussy, her mom pulling his hair. Her mom got down on her knees and started sucking on his penis. You're so big her mother said through a mouthful. Tina, taking a break from watching her parents noticed she was dripping wet. Ugh i need someone said tina.

Chapter 3

Tina called her boyfriend Lucas to see if he could come over. I'll be there right away lucas smiled. Yes!!! Lucas thought, he had been waiting to get down and dirty with Tina for months. Minutes later, Lucas crawled through Tinas bedroom window. Tina smiled and took off her see through gown, underneath were big plump breasts and lace underwear. Lucas looked at Tina hungrily. Are you ready to do this? Tina whispered in his ear, are YOU ready for this? She unzipped Lucas' pants to reveal his package. They laid on tinas bed snuggling nude while Lucas felt Tinas breasts. I never knew they were this big Lucas said. Ok Tina said im ready. Lucas kneeled on the floor and tore off Tinas underwear with his teeth to reveal a nice shaven area. Your so wet Lucas said. I know said Tina its from watching my parents get it on! Your so lucky you got to see that all my parents do is read said lucas. Tina stuck two fingers in her wet pussy and moaned, making Lucas watch. When can i get in on the action.?? Whined Lucas. Just wait Tina said in a soothing tone. She took out her fingers and fed her cum to lucas like a baby.

I will update soon!!!! Please comment and tell me how im doing for more stories like this!!!