-ˋˏ ↷ 𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑲𝑺!

───────────    -ˋˏ ↷ here are the ranks for gardenclan! 🌿  ─╮                                                                                                                                     |have a look and see which one suits you best!! ↶ ˎ...

|
have a look and see which one suits you best!! ↶ ˎˊ˗  ───────╯

--

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑨!
the 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 is the leader of gardenclan! they can make announcements, have an infinite number of books, accept forms, help make graphics, pm the password and they also run the account!
{ 1/1 }

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝑫𝑨𝑯𝑳𝑰𝑨!
the 𝘥𝘢𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘢 is the deputy of gardenclan! they can make announcements, have up to 5 books, accept forms and their job is to ensure that every member is active! they will become a wisteria when the current one retires.
{ 1/1 }

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑨!
the 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢 is the aesthetic manager of gardenclan! they ensure that the account's aesthetic is up to date and on point, run the aesthetic of the account and make graphics! they can make announcements and have up to 3 books!
{ 2/2 }

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑨 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑬!
the 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 helps the camellia run the aesthetic of the account! they help make graphics and remind the camellia to change the theme of the account when needed. they cannot make announcements unless with the permission of the wisteria, dahlia or camellia and they cannot make books, they can only contribute to them.
{ 1/1 }

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝒁𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑨!
the 𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘢 are normal members of gardenclan! they can have up to 2 books and can make announcements. they are allowed to help make graphics only with the camellia's permission. they are encouraged to help advertise gardenclan as well!
{ 5/6 }

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝒁𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑰𝑨 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑬!
the 𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘢 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 is the rookie of gardenclan! they are not allowed to make books, nor make announcements. they can only help the zinnias make books. they will become a zinnia after a week of being in gardenclan!

{ 3/3 }

-ˋˏ ↷ 𝑯𝒀𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑯!
the 𝘩𝘺𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 are the retired / on hiatus members of gardenclan!
{ 0/0 }