i love our little family 😩! even if kenny isn't our biological baby.. he's still our's .

"here" roddy handed me my plate. "hold up i'm getting it" he chuckled hearing kenny whine.

after kenny got his food, he started destroying that shit.

"when my man can cook" i bragged walking over to the fridge getting out some apple juice.

i know i'm 21 🤑.. but apple juice is still good 🥺..

"you want juice baby?" i asked grabbing a red cup and kenny's cup.

"yea" roddy said making me giggle a little before grabbing another cup for him.

i walked back to the table putting their drinks infront of them before sitting back in my seat.

"so how was auntie's today?" i asked kenny as he drank his apple juice. he went with nia and Lucas today since roddy had to meet wit pop to discuss their new song.

"she got him new toys" roddy groaned shaking his head as he ate.

"you like them?" kenny nodded happily. "i'm glad"

"kilo stop" roddy said as kilo whined at my legs.

"after dinner you gotta take a bath" i told kenny making him whine.

"mommyy!" he whined kicking his legs.

"kenny" roddy gave him the look as he spoke with a straight face and a stern tone.

"your getting in, kenny" i shrugged finishing my dinner.

"y'all go do that and i'll wash the dishes ight?" roddy said getting up.

"you sure?" he nodded taking my plate and kenny's after he was done. "i'll be down soon okay?"

"i ain't goin nowhere" he chuckled walking over to the sink.

-

once i got kenny in the bath, he started to enjoy it. he always is so bipolar it's funny.

"mommy look!" he giggled playing with his toys splashing them in the water.

"your getting water everywhere!" i groaned wiping the floor.

"sorry mommy" he pouted.

roddy and me treat kenny just how roddy treated me at first. kenny gets scared whenever he hears a loud noise or when we raise our voice so it always makes me feel bad because i went through the same thing.

"it's okay baby" i sighed washing the conditioner out his hair. "look at these curls" i smiled.

"mommy can we watch movie later?" he asked as i turned off the water.

"no baby. you have to go to bed soon" i drained the water.

"but mommy!" he whined.

"kendrick moore" he looked down. "come on" i grabbed the towel and wrapped wiped his arms down and everything else before i wrapped the towel around him picking him up taking him out of the bathroom and into his room.

i moisturized all over his body as he began to fall asleep as i did so.

after i did everything to get him ready for bed, he got in his bed pulling the covers up to him as i turned on his night light.

"mommy and daddy love you, you know that?" i kneeled down.

"yea mommy" he nodded.

"get some rest. you might be able to go with daddy to work tomorrow" he smiled. "there's that smile" i leaned down kissing his head. "goodnight baby"

"goodnight mommy. love you" i stood up making my way to his door.

"i love you too" i smiled before turning his light off and walking out the room.

"finally" roddy chuckled as i walked downstairs.

"shut up" i rubbed my eyes sitting next to him on the couch. "baby?" i sighed snuggling up to him.

"wassup?" he put his arm around me as he looked down at me.

"you ever think we'll have a baby of our own?" i asked petting kilo as he laid his head on my lap.

"ion have no doubts. we can keep trying okay?" he rubbed my arm.

i know the doctor said i couldn't get pregnant..

but me and roddy have been trying for awhile.

just hoping for a miracle..

"stop thinking about it" he leaned down kissing my head. "we gon figure it out"

"i know baby" i sighed.

———————————————————————————

their little family 🥺🥺..

y'all think they made the right decision keeping kenny?