Techno (Techno Reef)

Start from the beginning

It was so bright and shiny. Outside of Techno Reef, it was so dark and really hard to see anything underwater, but when she was near Techno Reef, she was able to see anything. When she made it, her feet touched the ocean floor. The corals didn't hurt a bit as she skipped along with water made her float. She was greeted politely by the Techno Trolls as she waved at them hello.

*End of Flashback*

"Where is she now?" Trollex asked the guard.

"She's at you dj booth. She really likes to explore around," the guard replied.

Learning a little about Aggie's personality reminded Beat of Trollex when he was younger as he nudged thr king's shoulder, "Huh, huh?"

"Still can't prove she likes me," Trollex said as they swam out of the throne room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Aggie was waiting at Trollex's DJ Booth, she looked at how bright and colorful Techno Reef is. She even tried touching a brightly-colored coral, where it was blinking when the music played.

Trollex and Beat made it at the booth as the noticed Aggie, gazing at the corals.

"Aggie, there you are!" Trollex greeted happily, "Welcome to Techno Reef!"

Aggie turned around to face the Techno King, and bowed courteously, "It's an honor to be here, King Trollex. And thanks to my water-proof glass helmet, I can stay in the water for... not too long."

When Trollex looked at Aggie, he noticed she's still the same as the last time they saw each othet, "I also notice you're still gray. The other genres of music didn't go well?"

"Well, I was having fun, and I got so good with other kinds of music, but I'm still the same," Aggie frowned, "Techno was my last resort, and I hope this is my music in life."

"I assure you Techno is your music," Trollex said confidentially.

"Yeah, because he..." Beat was about to expose Trollex's secret about his crush on Aggie, but the Techno Troll nudged his elbow at the Drop Beat Button fish, Beat winced in pain a little when Trollex warned him, so he changed his sentence, "He's the king, and he likes to help other trolls in need."

Aggie smiled happily and appreciatively, "Thank you, King Trollex, I really need this chance."

Trollex secretly glared at Beat for almost telling Aggie his secret, which the Beat Drop Button fish backed away a little.

"I also notice there's a button missing on DJ mixer. Is it broken?" Aggie gazed at Trollex's dj mixer.

"No. I'm the missing button," Beat swam over, and placed himself on an empty button hole on the dj mixer.

Aggie looked at the Beat Drop Button in confuse, "Huh?"

"I'm a Beat Drop Button fish. I can drop the beat! Of course, Trollex has to do it." The green button fish explained

"Oh, so that why you look like a button when I first met you a days ago!" Aggie exclaimed in realization.

"Do you want to try me?

"Uh, I don't know how to dj."

"You won't know until you try," Trollex insisted Aggie to try.

"But..., I might hurt him," Aggie recalled that a button should be pushed hard, but Beat is a living being, and she doesn't want to hurt him.

"I won't get hurt. Trollex always hit me when he drops the beat, so... it's okay," Beat nodded calmly at the Magic Musical Troll.

Nervously, Aggie raised her arm up in the air, indicating she was about to drop the beat, even there's no music yet. Beat smiled, exciting for what's coming. When Aggie lowered her hand to pushed the Beat Drop Button fish, she stopped halfway as she felt pity for the little button.