Prologue

Right now you were down in the living room watching your favorite cartoon... WANDER OVER YANDER!!!! Saying that you like the show would be an understatement. You absolutely love the show and your favorite character is Wander!

You soon got hungry and decided to get up to get yourself a snack. However before you could leave the room a portal had opened up and began pulling on you. Once you made it to the other side the last thing you saw before blacking out was something fuzzy and orange.

(Wander's POV)
Sylvia and I were just wandering around when I noticed someone in the distance. I ran up to the person and when I got to her I was shocked at what I saw. It was a little girl! She was a star nomad like me and her Fur was (fav/c)!

(Wander) Sylvia we got to help her!!!!

And Sylvia Saul the child that I had found she quickly but carefully picked her up into her arms. We then took the child to our camp so we couldn't walk after her and make sure she was okay.

(Silvia) We should probably ask her where she came from and such when she wakes up.

I honestly agreed with Sylvia on that but right now I was more focused on making sure this child was Took-in  care of. I just really hope she'll be all right.