Battle of the Birds

"So have Raven and Crow always been this competitive and playful with each other?" Cedar asked as she followed Apple and Grimm to the watching stands.

"Believe it or not, Raven and Crow would always spar each other even over the littlest of things,"A figure said appearing in the seat next to Apple. 

"Not trying to be disrespectful but who are you and why are you watching Raven and Crow?" Apple asked scared of what the figure had planned.

"I helped raise Raven and Crow when they were growing up.I also came to surprise Raven and see how soon they would get into another one of their 'competitions', guess I didn't have to wait that long. So what are they fighting about this time?" the figure asked directing the questioned to Apple White.

"Wait, wait, wait. The writer didn't make this clear, why was Raven in hiding the whole time from her Aunt Morgana? Why was she targeted if she was supposed to be the next Evil Queen? And HOW WAS SHE ABLE TO DO THAT?!?!" Maddie yelled the last question, pointing to Raven who just summoned a katana from the air.

Everyone stopped speaking aside from the quiet betting, as they watched the siblings start their sparring.

Crow was holding two identical swords with the left one being half as short as the right and Raven was holding her katana in a defensive position.

Crow charged at Raven, which the girl easily deflected and counter attacked the blow with her elbow which Crow ALSO dodged. Crow paused for minute smirking, before charging again at his sister. Raven instead back flipped and turned around to hit an illusion clone of Crow that was sneaking up on her before facing the REAL Crow and without warning, hitting him in the stomach with her sword before he could react.

"Raven Pendragon wins with an amazing shot. That was one of the best matches I have ever seen," Coach Gingerbread announced into the speakers as the crowd went wild with cheers.

Apple run down the stands and gave Raven hug and a kiss while Crow walked over to his sister clenching his stomach. Raven and Apple broke the hug only to be tackled by all of Raven and Apple's friends while laughing.

Suddenly, Crow felt a hand on his shoulder and saw the figure from the stands standing behind him smiling. "Dad? You came?" Crow exclaimed happily before hugging King Arthur Pendragon tightly

"Dad?" Raven asked.

HAHAHAA I LOVE LEAVING MY CHAPTERS ON CLIFFHANGERS BC IT ANNOYS MY FRIEND VERY MUCH!!!!

Thanks again to my friend, @BatsyDweeb for reading my stories >:P